How does my White Widow look - DWC

420-magazine-mobile415068758.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1703144727.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1805631958.jpg

Hope these are more helpful! Thanks in advance!! .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Check your roots for color and see if they feel slimy.

Looks like the leaves are wanting to curl up around the edges. Could be to close to the lights.

They have had a brown tint to them..... I thought that might because I had nut burned them....

420-magazine-mobile1397009932.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1356385078.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Might want to use some Z7 in your reservoir to clean up the roots and make sure your lights aren't scorching the plants from the top. Just my .02 cents worth.

They have had a brown tint to them..... I thought that might because I had nut burned them....

True story. I burned my nuts once. They turned brown too, after they peeled.

That's a weird one. The brown serrated edges say nutrient burn. But what's with the lighter colored spots? Do the chlorotic spots affect just the lower leaves or is it everywhere? Last time I posted here your plants were so beautiful. I hope you can get it under control.

Edit: that earlier post was a case of mistaken identity. Apologies again.

I believe your right on the nutrient burn, I run CYCO nutrients which has like 8 dif bottles you use. I believe my some of my measurements were wrong... I flushed and put what I hope to be in the correct dose of all the nutrients

Ya it's pretty big I'm only growing one mostly because this is my first DWC system so I figured one would be easy enough to fine tune my skills lol
She is 4weeks into flowering

What a monster! I had to laugh when I read 8 different bottles of nutrients. We take better care of our plant's nutritional needs than we do our own!

Only four weeks!? Your harvest is going to be off the charts. How did it respond to the flush?

Back
Top Bottom