How Hemp saved my life

No shit man Im 35 and the first time I touched a computer was around march. My sister came into some money and got my a laptop.I know way less than shit when it comes to these things,hell I cant even type.Looks like Im not stoned enough because I understand what you said to do,I just cant seem to do that just yet.Now Im going to stare at what you sent me untill it makes sense or untill it starts movin all around and shit.But thanks for your help.

Thanks everyone for all the support,Its been years since Ive made anything but with all this encouragement and even some PMs asking for some pices I think Ill start up again If anyone might be interrested, Im still trying to upload some pics so youll know what kind of work I do,then contact me.

Me again,Toooo much pain today to screw with the camera but I promise Ill get some pics up soon.I wanted to end this with you all knowing that getting paid to sit there and tie knots wasnt how hemp saved my.Shit even if I was completely homeless Im sure Id still be alive.No the plant saved my life by being there when noone could be,it clothed me,and its also my medicine,so yeah with no bullshit I can say Hemp saved my life.

Here is a bit of help to get your pics up.

Thick_Bracelet.jpg

rsz_DSCF0401Close_Up.jpg

New_Necklace.jpg

My_personal_Necklace_again.jpg

My_personal_Necklace.jpg

That's some wonderful work, 'Flynn! I don't know what I was expecting but I'm really impressed with the detail and technique. Beautiful job, bro'! :peace:

Thanks guys,Ive done a couple of hundred of them and no two the same.I regret not takeing pictures of them all,but some of those were rough years that were pretty frantic and no time to breath let alone take pics but I got by.I think with all of this possitive feedback Ill start back up,post them here then try and sell them at a local head shop.The only reason I stoped is because I wasnt getting any feedback from anyone,all my friends got married and had kids,so I saw them(and my work on them)less and less.But if you guys will tell me what you think Ill make some crazy shit.I just need the motivation I have some hemp+beads I can work with.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I'd think you could sell that kind of wearable art at local art shows, craft fairs, Christmas bazaars, too.

Moose the last pic was my personal piece.The top bubble glass bead you cant see to well but its got swirls of colors suspended in the glass.I meet the guy who blew the bead he had long red dreads and was cool as hell.I traded some nugs for the bead and Next the two side glass beads I also knew the blower.The ones made of femo with the pot leafs were made by this awesome hippie chick,I also bartered buds for the beads.When makeing the necklace I had to have everything hang were the beads would be on top of one another.It was a maricale that it worked.I wore it with extreme pride for 5 years.Ive heard that hemp should only last a year before falling off.Ha Ha.But thats why it looks a little ratty.

I'd think you could sell that kind of wearable art at local art shows, craft fairs, Christmas bazaars, too.

Yea I used to sell at all kinds of shows,and they'd go like hotcakes,I met alot of cool Heads doing that,it also got me into alot of shows without any money I'd just have to get rid of one for the ticket in.Also this chick would get me into Raves for free(she was on some kinda list and could get into any of them and the tickets cost 25-50)and man what a sene that was,good times.Now on the crutches and no car I cant get out to the shows anymore.

Back
Top Bottom