How Hemp saved my life

My darling partner and I love the last image. And, we appreciate the story behind it's existence.
I know I'm going sick with the posting but I forgot to talk about the lowest bead the green twisted glass one I got from the same campout where I got the bead from the dude with the red dreads.It was from this sweet girl who blew and twisted it.Knowing the ones who created the bead art made it that much more speacial to wear.

Heres a few more
Simple_Necklaces.jpg

Hey everyone ,sorry about the screw ups.Here are some of the simpler stuff I have left.I also had to show how I hemped out my laptop bag.Also I had to show my hemp jacket,It's so strong its lasted 7 years of crutches wearing on it,but still no holes in the armpits.I know its old but its like an old friend.Plus the 4:20 patch attracts all the heads and I meet some cool people that way. This is it for here,thanks for all the positive feedback.And a special thanks to Moose for helping me with the pics.I have some pics of some projects that were just started,and with them I'm going to start a Hemp Art knot em Journal.

and o yea sleeping bag ties.

i hate ties. they are uncomfortable and conformist. i can't imagine wearing one in a sleeping bag but different strokes for different folks.

but seriously sorry to hear about your physical problems but its great that you found something so positive in the midst of your trials.
:passitleft:

yeah i know bro. love the work. i used to do beadwork and soft skin (deer, elk, etc.) i also made antler pipes and lined the bowls with brass shell casings. my eyes have faded a bit so its difficult to do intricate beadwork nowdays but damn if you don't have me thinking about it. i have a cane i've been beading on for a couple of years. maybe i'll dust it off. but this thread is about you so enough about me. thanks for the inspiration.

Do you know of any books or websites that give step by step instructions for more complicated designs (for relative amateurs whom are still learning to expand on their basic techniques)? i've been playing with hemp and making hippy-like jewelry for years and i've always wanted to take on more intricate projects but i have no idea how to. Any recomendations would be great.

Do you know of any books or websites that give step by step instructions for more complicated designs (for relative amateurs whom are still learning to expand on their basic techniques)? i've been playing with hemp and making hippy-like jewelry for years and i've always wanted to take on more intricate projects but i have no idea how to. Any recomendations would be great.

While "how to make hippie jewelry" only returned 23 results on Google, "how to make hemp jewelry" gives 5200 including some Youtube videos.

Google is your friend.

Back
Top Bottom