how important is ph?

jokidd

i just tested my soil and the ph was 7.9 is this something that needs to be corrected fast or can it wait a week or 2. the reason i may need to wait is i just ordered a water ph pen so i can use my ph down and its going to be here 5-10 days

yes it is important, but without a ph tester, it will be hard for you to correct it. If the ph is out of range the plant will not be able to take up all of the nutrients it needs and you will end up with some deficiency or another....

can it wait 10 days?

Use of ph depends on what u r using for soil/medium and what u r feeding. I know many people that r strictly organic and living soils and if u met these guys u would know when I say I guarantee they never used one. All of them grow killer plants in and out door. Is ur plant in good shape? R u having issues with it? If not continue what u r doing? Synthetic needs ph, living doesn't as long as it's in a reasonable range such as tap water in any developed country. Between 5.5-8 ph. Hell I tested my tea months ago and it was at 8.4 here's a pic of the room now using the same water and worm tea recipe. It all depends on what u feed them and what's in ur soil. I tried amending my soil once the plant was in there. I did more harm then good with trying to change it and most soil amendments can take a while to correct. I added sulfer and it took 3 weeks of watering to even effect it, the problem is when u add things like this it drops the ph, sometimes to much, then u might look at it think u added to much then try to bring it back up hurting it more and causing more stress. I played this game until my gf told me to quit messing with it. So I started using teas And voila it started to grow again. It's a learning curve we all go through. This is just my opinion I hope it didn't confuse u and makes u a better grower.
image13331.jpg
image13334.jpg
image13333.jpg
image13332.jpg

Back
Top Bottom