How late can you start growing outdoors?

PdxPotSmoka

would it be too late in the season to start growing? If it's not and i get a plant into veg mode and then take clones from it wich would be in 3-4 weeks would those clones be able to bud? I live in oregon so it's a cooler climate to begin with and I don't know what strain i'm working with.

pdx, are you gonna grow in pots or in the earth? i would think this late in the season outdoors you would need to supplement it with indoor lighting. I just ordered AK-47 auto flowering seeds that pretty much skip the vegging and start flowering in 3 weeks. it doesnt follow the normal photosynthesis mother nature thing. from seed to harvest in 10 weeks.

if you plant today tou a natural max veg cycle of about 60 days till the fall equinox

if you plant today 16 july you have about 60 days for veg cycle before the fall equinox when nights get longer than 12 hours and an established p[lant will tolerate some frost so if you don't had killing frosts tilln after thanksgiving you'll have 60- 70 days for budding

but a state as north as oregon gets quite cold in the fall/winter
but ive been wondering the same question as well
i live in southern nevada and it gets very hot around here (never goes below 100)
and with constant sunlight its probably not smart becuase the plants will burn up in such hot weather

but a state as north as oregon gets quite cold in the fall/winter
but ive been wondering the same question as well
i live in southern nevada and it gets very hot around here (never goes below 100)
and with constant sunlight its probably not smart becuase the plants will burn up in such hot weather

If they have decent soil and you can get water to them when they need it, this sounds like a good environment in which to grow a sativa strain. Cannabis can handle heat outdoors. Consider the production in Mexico.

If they have decent soil and you can get water to them when they need it, this sounds like a good environment in which to grow a sativa strain. Cannabis can handle heat outdoors. Consider the production in Mexico.

i would have to start them inside though
at least untill they are 1/2 a foot maybe even a foot tall

Back
Top Bottom