How Long before you put them in Light

OldMedMan

Jimmy Max Parker 11/2/41 - 02/19/17
Hi Folks I know I have read the answer to this question but I can't find it again. Sorry.:smokin:
Once your seeds have germed how long do you wait before you expose them to light?
I have 4 germed, but one of the ladies is reaching for the sky already. She is at least an inch tall and streching for more.
I have these in jiffy-pots 2" squares. They are in FFOcean with 20 % extra pearlite.
Help or comments please. First grow and I am already like on old hen worring about her chicks. Thanks. :peace:

Guess I have answered my own question about that.:smokin:

Now I have a new question:spt1 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery
This looks like two seeds are coming up. I am sure I only placed only one seed in each cup. You can see the hull still hanging on to one on the left, sould I help it off? And .......? :peace:

Thanks for the answer and info Racefan:thanks:

I looked at it through a maginfying glass and low and behold there was another seed shell laying there. You were right I was stoned:bong:
Now what? Let em fight it out or try to seperate them. I would probably kill them if did that though. They are feminiized and I would hate to lose one.

I should have started my first grow journal by now, however I'm about a day from knowing if my cab can actual fuction properly. And I have to learn about including my pictures the proper way.
If I get my journal up and running I would sure feel saver if you would look in ever once and a while.:Rasta:

I exposed my few starters to light as soon as they broke the surface two weeks ago today. CFL grow, I'll have to chose one after I sex them due to limited space. Praying for at least one cheeky female.

Good Luck!
9-02-09.JPG

I exposed my few starters to light as soon as they broke the surface two weeks ago today. CFL grow, I'll have to chose one after I sex them due to limited space. Praying for at least one cheeky female.

Good Luck!
9-02-09.JPG

Thanks OldSchool:grinjoint:
Your girls (may you be really lucky) look beautiful.
As you can see, I put them under light as soon as I could.
It worked:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom