How many cookies and gummies would 1oz of bubble hash make?

Phillybonker

Let's say I have a 15% THC strain and I use the trim to make bubble hash and the quality of that bubble hash is a mix of grades 3,4 and 5. I then use it to make cannabutter.

I want the cookies and gummies to be reasonably strong. How many cookies or gummies can I get from 1 OZ of bubble hash do you estimate?

First issue is that you have a 15% strain, that's the max % under near perfect conditions, it could be much lower, (doubtful it would be higher or they'd advertise it that way). So, unless you test the thc content of the plants and/or the hash (all the grades) you could be off by a factor of two or three. There may be a better way to figure it out, but I don't know it. Might just make the butter and do a little test to see if it's strong enough. If it takes, say 5 ml (making up numbers) of the butter to get the desired buzz then it should be easy enough to figure out how many 5 ml doses you can make from what you've got.

Edit: I could be completely off-base!!!

Why not just use the trim to make edibles?
You can apparently infuse up to 3g of bud into a fluid oz of carrier oil.
But as per another thread, some might even say 4.
That should make some potent edibles. Enjoy responsibly lol.

Why not just use the trim to make edibles?
You can apparently infuse up to 3g of bud into a fluid oz of carrier oil.
But as per another thread, some might even say 4.
That should make some potent edibles. Enjoy responsibly lol.
I just thought turning the trim into bubble hash first would create a more pure product to infuse into butter.

Back
Top Bottom