Cannabis cookie cottonmouth

Timhomegrow

I made some cannabutter in my magic butter machine and made some awesome chocolate chip cookies. One cookie and I'm lit!

One problem though, it gave me and my girl serious cottonmouth, like I've never had before. My gummies don't give me the cottonmouth. Any ideas why or how to correct with the cookies?

@bluter
I just drink more water my friend. Lol..that means theyre good!
Going to make some topical from bluter journal he has some excellent info over there.
Let me know how the topical goes...I may try it. I made some salve for my girls birthday tomorrow. She will have salve, butter, and tincture :)

I made some cannabutter in my magic butter machine and made some awesome chocolate chip cookies. One cookie and I'm lit!

One problem though, it gave me and my girl serious cottonmouth, like I've never had before. My gummies don't give me the cottonmouth. Any ideas why or how to correct with the cookies?

if it's decent you'll have it no matter what lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
you do need to keep hydrated when high, the method of getting there doesn't change that fact. smoke enough and you'll experience the same.

it's more pronounced with ingestibles. both due to the method, and sheer amount in one sitting that most folk consume in relation to smoking.

edit : i'm a big proponent of micro-highing. it's where a small amount is consumed through various methods throughout the entire day.

if it's decent you'll have it no matter what lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
you do need to keep hydrated when high, the method of getting there doesn't change that fact. smoke enough and you'll experience the same.

it's more pronounced with ingestibles. both due to the method, and sheer amount in one sitting that most folk consume in relation to smoking.

edit : i'm a big proponent of micro-highing. it's where a small amount is consumed through various methods throughout the entire day.

Next round of butter I make I will be reducing the potency so I can eat more cookies, or whatever, and not go comatose. My gummies, I cam eat 2 and get ripped, but not much cottonmouth. Perhaps the chocolate helps the THC enter the body differently.

GainsevilleGreen mentioned your topical recipe....where can I find that.?

Next round of butter I make I will be reducing the potency so I can eat more cookies, or whatever, and not go comatose.

just cut the damn cookie in two. you can always eat the rest later lol .. :p

My gummies, I cam eat 2 and get ripped, but not much cottonmouth. Perhaps the chocolate helps the THC enter the body differently.

actually stuff containing large amounts of healthy fats will send it off. smoke a joint and eat avocado sometime. olive oil is also good for this, as well as being a great carrier,

GainsevilleGreen mentioned your topical recipe....where can I find that.?

topical and vegetable glycerine infusion as a bonus. i use an instant pot to make the base infusions, but the MB machine probably does both fantastic. i also infuse coconut oil for canna pills, both thc and cbd based.

Back
Top Bottom