My one Pineapple Express seed did not germinate either

I had leftover pulled pork - you folks are way into cooking :rofl:
Ouch hete is my pinapple express auto from barneys farm off bonza seeds. Dropped it in 3 gallon fabric pot 900 w led tent pro mix hp with little 1.5x1.5 in middle of jiffy starting seed. PH soil 6-6.5 water ph down tap water sit 24 hrs or more and keep water ph at 5.5-6 .6 no nutes til 4th week 1/4 dose of flora series. Ez co2 bag as in basement . Room humity 30-45 tent humity unknown not sure how to test. but no issues with pest or anything. Tent temp average us 28-30 night prob 20-22. 20/4 till 12/12 switch.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Ouch hete is my pinapple express auto from barneys farm off bonza seeds. Dropped it in 3 gallon fabric pot 900 w led tent pro mix hp with little 1.5x1.5 in middle of jiffy starting seed. PH soil 6-6.5 water ph down tap water sit 24 hrs or more and keep water ph at 5.5-6 .6 no nutes til 4th week 1/4 dose of flora series. Ez co2 bag as in basement . Room humity 30-45 tent humity unknown not sure how to test. but no issues with pest or anything. Tent temp average us 28-30 night prob 20-22. 20/4 till 12/12 switch.

my journal
Oops seed of pinapple express auto. Lol
420-magazine-mobile1884135170.jpg

my journal

Breakfast this weekend is going to include Infused corned beef hash. What to go with that, I'm still pondering.
I'm also going to do some Canna Brittle for a friend. I used to love making peanut brittle on regular basis.

What's everybody else cooking up for the weekend?

I'm looking at recipes for juicing my cannabis leaves too. Do any of you use buds in your juicing? I just read on medical jane that is it suggested to use two buds fresh from the plant when the trichomes are clear,in addition to 15 or so fresh fan leaves. Might be a good use for the potcorn buds.....

:circle-of-love:

what kind of juicer do you need for cannabis, Canna....in my Cali days I did both wheatgrass with a special juicer and fruit/veggie juicing with a Champion juicer....both are collecting dust in the cupboard....I was "out there" back in the day....visited the infamous Hippocrates Institute in San Diego, where I lived, where cancer patients crawled in there on their last legs and then stood up and spoke after passing their tumors after adopting a live food diet.....so inspiring and ahead of it's time in the 80's.....

As for what's cooking this weekend, I'm eyeing a baked falafel recipe along with tabbouleh....the warmer weather has me inspired to go lighter and more natural...can't say it will happen tomorrow or on Sunday, but have managed to literally empty my kitchen, something I do every year to keep up with getting rid of the old and stocking my kitchen with the freshest of the fresh......I enjoy shopping often and local because I never know what I want to eat a week ahead and I deplore wasting food....also not a big freezer person....

what kind of juicer do you need for cannabis, Canna....in my Cali days I did both wheatgrass with a special juicer and fruit/veggie juicing with a Champion juicer....both are collecting dust in the cupboard....I was "out there" back in the day....visited the infamous Hippocrates Institute in San Diego, where I lived, where cancer patients crawled in there on their last legs and then stood up and spoke after passing their tumors after adopting a live food diet.....so inspiring and ahead of it's time in the 80's.....

As for what's cooking this weekend, I'm eyeing a baked falafel recipe along with tabbouleh....the warmer weather has me inspired to go lighter and more natural...can't say it will happen tomorrow or on Sunday, but have managed to literally empty my kitchen, something I do every year to keep up with getting rid of the old and stocking my kitchen with the freshest of the fresh......I enjoy shopping often and local because I never know what I want to eat a week ahead and I deplore wasting food....also not a big freezer person....

:ciao: and happy Saturday. :)

Heck, I'm just going to use my Magic Bullet blender temporarily, until I can get a dedicated juicer. I had planned to do that this year with all of the veggies I'll have in the garden. Carrot juice...yadda yadda. I'll just strain the juice through cheesecloth or coffee filters like I used to do with veggie juices.
Member HizzyB uses his NutriSystem blender for his.

:ciao: and happy Saturday. :)

Heck, I'm just going to use my Magic Bullet blender temporarily, until I can get a dedicated juicer. I had planned to do that this year with all of the veggies I'll have in the garden. Carrot juice...yadda yadda. I'll just strain the juice through cheesecloth or coffee filters like I used to do with veggie juices.

A French Press for Coffee works great for 'blendered' juice :)

I have a French press for coffee and love it....

yes, a gloomy Saturday around here....and Canna is getting down....can't wait to see what emerges....

me, I'm harvesting yesterday, today, and tomorrow....

:ciao: and happy

Carrots have a lot of pulp

A French Press for Coffee works great for 'blendered' juice :)

Great Idea!

I have a French press for coffee and love it....

yes, a gloomy Saturday around here....and Canna is getting down....can't wait to see what emerges....

me, I'm harvesting yesterday, today, and tomorrow....

Call you Atropos

I'm a parmesan lover, and I got hungry for something other than cookies. I'm doing Parmesan Thyme and Canna crackers:

Parmesan_Thyme_Canna_Crackers.jpg

The recipe for the crackers was from Ina Garten on food network, I just added two tablespoons of decarbed canna to it. :) These are really easy to make and I love them. :thumb:

Ina's recipe and instructions:

Parmesan and Thyme Crackers Recipe | Ina Garten | Food Network

Edit: Ooops, forgot one important ingredient substitution. Cannabutter for butter called for in the recipe. :laugh:

Call you Atropos

Rado, you went all out Greek mythology on me.....I had to look this one up :laughtwo:

Canna, those crackers look delish.....I love Ina....I bet Ziggs has lunch with her every other day :laugh:

Grab a mental picture of the advertisement with the milk mustache.... "Got Milk?"
Now change the mustache color to green.

"Got Cannabis?"

got_cannabis.jpg

My Magic Bullet blender came with a juicer attachment. I grabbed a few fresh fan leaves and added the only water based fruit I had here, some canned peaches. I layered it into the juicer and juiced. I did have to stop to unclog the blades a couple of times, I think it's because my blades are a bit dull. My bullet is about 15 years old and has had a lot of hard use.

My drink came out just peachy. :laugh:

The clothespin for my nose was handy, and despite the peaches/juice....this was some strong tasting chit. But...what's good fer ya can't always taste good.

As soon as I get the spring plants going I'll have some fresh leaves to try smoothies with.

Grab a mental picture of the advertisement with the milk mustache.... "Got Milk?"
Now change the mustache color to green.

"Got Cannabis?"

got_cannabis.jpg
no

My Magic Bullet blender came with a juicer attachment. I grabbed a few fresh fan leaves and added the only water based fruit I had here, some canned peaches. I layered it into the juicer and juiced. I did have to stop to unclog the blades a couple of times, I think it's because my blades are a bit dull. My bullet is about 15 years old and has had a lot of hard use.

My drink came out just peachy. :laugh:

The clothespin for my nose was handy, and despite the peaches/juice....this was some strong tasting chit. But...what's good fer ya can't always taste good.

As soon as I get the spring plants going I'll have some fresh leaves to try smoothies with.

any apple, pear, ginger, celery, beet? these will cover the flavor of a few leaves :)

Back
Top Bottom