In my wheat grass juicing days, that chit was so strong it was unbelievable....like cannabis, it's been around forever, it can take cigarette smoke out of the air or cannabis smoke for that matter....it is so healing that one should start out on only an ounce per serving....your serving is pretty large, Canna, if too much is taken it could make you nauseous because of hitting the initial toxins in your body....so you are right, the real things good for you don't taste so good.....all that clorophyll.....you always approach everything with gusto....let's see if I can give you more REPS +

In my wheat grass juicing days, that chit was so strong it was unbelievable....like cannabis, it's been around forever, it can take cigarette smoke out of the air or cannabis smoke for that matter....it is so healing that one should start out on only an ounce per serving....your serving is pretty large, Canna, if too much is taken it could make you nauseous because of hitting the initial toxins in your body....so you are right, the real things good for you don't taste so good.....all that clorophyll.....you always approach everything with gusto....let's see if I can give you more REPS +

I forgot to say, I didn't drink all of that. NO way I could have done that. :laugh: I poured most of it into an ice cube tray and froze some of them. I read that little tip today somewhere in my perusing online. So, those should be about 1 oz. servings...I would think. Eh?

eh, good move....the juice will loose it's potency and goodness, so good idea to freeze it right away.....the Doc I visited to get my MJ card recommended juicing and turned me on to a Doc in Cali (of course) who highly promotes cannabis juicing for health....he has spoken in my area before.....I am in total agreement for this protocol....

eh, good move....the juice will loose it's potency and goodness, so good idea to freeze it right away.....the Doc I visited to get my MJ card recommended juicing and turned me on to a Doc in Cali (of course) who highly promotes cannabis juicing for health....he has spoken in my are before.....I am in total agreement for this protocol....

Is that Dr. Courtney?

Got a dab rig now have the proper bowl and a dab stick. Got some bud anyway I can make something quick? And go.

my journal
King's True Grow - Autos - LED - 900 - Tent - Pro Mix

If you have a hair straightener/flat iron. place a dime sized bit of bud in wax paper folded once. Melt the bud in the curling iron and it will leave oil on the wax paper. Scrape and dab the oil. - Start with a 3second squeeze to melt the bud, If not enough go to 5 then 7 seconds.

If you have a hair straightener/flat iron. place a dime sized bit of bud in wax paper folded once. Melt the bud in the curling iron and it will leave oil on the wax paper. Scrape and dab the oil. - Start with a 3second squeeze to melt the bud, If not enough go to 5 then 7 seconds.
I tried with parchment paper the other day but nothing happened held it for long time. Would wax paper make the difference?

my journal

I tried with parchment paper the other day but nothing happened held it for long time. Would wax paper make the difference?

my journal

I hear parchment paper is better than wax paper - good choice.
Parchment paper is what I should have said.

All that happens is my herb drys out

my journal

I've only watched this done once and done it twice. Dabbing is too hot and too strong for me. I'm a light weight.

Do you see trichomes on your herb?
Did you let the flat iron warm up for 5 minutes?
Did you give it a STRONG squeeze for those 3-5 seconds?

As I understand it, the squeezing mechanically ruptures the trichomes while the heat and squeezing forces the oil to run down onto the paper. The flatiron should extract over 1/2 the cannabis oil from the bud. The flattened bud should be smokable. You should definitely see a smear of oil - my puddles from a dime size bud were over a quarter sized pool of oil. The bud was slightly smaller and flattened to the thickness of a dime.

I hear parchment paper is better than wax paper - good choice.
Parchment paper is what I should have said.

I've only watched this done once and done it twice. Dabbing is too hot and too strong for me. I'm a light weight.

Do you see trichomes on your herb?
Did you let the flat iron warm up for 5 minutes?
Did you give it a STRONG squeeze for those 3-5 seconds?

As I understand it, the squeezing mechanically ruptures the trichomes while the heat and squeezing forces the oil to run down onto the paper. The flatiron should extract over 1/2 the cannabis oil from the bud. The flattened bud should be smokable. You should definitely see a smear of oil - my puddles from a dime size bud were over a quarter sized pool of oil. The bud was slightly smaller and flattened to the thickness of a dime.
Well now I'm Confused because I do those steps. This is medical grade stuff. I see trichrome s . Would sering heard about places reselling used cannabis. Is there a way that they could have extracted the buds already? I don't know . Only thing I can think of is the straightener is a good unit. Not getting hot enough? Maybe try a iron?

my journal

Well now I'm Confused because I do those steps. This is medical grade stuff. I see trichrome s . Would sering heard about places reselling used cannabis. Is there a way that they could have extracted the buds already? I don't know . Only thing I can think of is the straightener is a good unit. Not getting hot enough? Maybe try a iron?

my journal

I've seen it done with an iron (no steam.) The hair iron was so much easier - plus the young lady of the house always has her hair iron in the bathroom, that hair iron was the go to solution.

You can try your iron. If it doesn't work, you have crushed less than a gram of bud.

I doubt there is anything wrong with your bud - especially since you see trichomes.

I've seen it done with an iron (no steam.) The hair iron was so much easier - plus the young lady of the house always has her hair iron in the bathroom, that hair iron was the go to solution.

You can try your iron. If it doesn't work, you have crushed less than a gram of bud.

I doubt there is anything wrong with your bud - especially since you see trichomes.
Thanks give her a go later. Thanks for looking out.

my journal

My new batch of cookies, here's the ingredients: 1ml of coconut/marijuana oil and white chocolate! :laughtwo:

IMG_20170327_213918.jpg

not enough chocolate a few broke down.

And for the fun night, I have these with 15ml ! A mix of white and dark chocolate. :hippy:

IMG_20170325_152814.jpg

It was a bit hard to make it perfect!

My new batch of cookies, here's the ingredients: 1ml of coconut/marijuana oil and white chocolate! :laughtwo:

IMG_20170327_213918.jpg

not enough chocolate a few broke down.

And for the fun night, I have these with 15ml ! A mix of white and dark chocolate. :hippy:

IMG_20170325_152814.jpg

It was a bit hard to make it perfect!

You know the solution to imperfect: :rofl: Give all the factory seconds to people on this thread :rofl:

I'm doing this short and free online dosing cannabis edibles class by cannabischeri.com, and found two dosing calculators some of you might like to try:

U.S. version

THC-CBD Marijuana Dosage Calculator Tool for Making Edibles

Metric Version:

THC-CBD Marijuana Dosage Calculator Tool for Making Edibles

:circle-of-love:

This is perfect for a lightweight like me.....more of a smoker....I have a butter machine but am terrified to make medibles....baby steps when it comes to Shawnee....hope you all don't think less of me.....I can smoke anyone under the table tho.....

Back
Top Bottom