Canna's Cooking with Cannabis!

Sorry the plant wasn't as psychoactive as you hoped. The oil can be potentiated. Isn't the machine fun? I gotta get me one of those presses, with the coarser screen.

:passitleft:

Great idea about reusing the oil Canna. Too bad about that monstrosity going all awry on ya. Anyhow I hope to be around sharing our recipes soon. We are only a couple three weeks out from our first decent harvest. If I can just keep it all together..... Baby stuff and baby talk non stop round here. -(Not nearly as much plant talk anymore. :-(
Geez you'd think ....... Oh yeah that's right..:rofl: Okay I gotta go for now.
More baby talk tonight.

Later y'all

You are just getting a little taste of what life with a baby will be. Growing will probably still happen, but you will be so involved in that little persons life, that the plants will be 2nd, and ypu will be loving every minute of it! You will figure it all out. Routine routine routine. I worked 40 hrs + a week, went to school 3-4 nights a week for 3.5 hrs, and took care of 2 toddlers, and do all the house chores, you two can do it too! Don't sweat the small stuff. That's what Grammy used to say.

Sorry the plant wasn't as psychoactive as you hoped. The oil can be potentiated. Isn't the machine fun? I gotta get me one of those presses, with the coarser screen.

The press is amazing! I need to get something a little more sturdy than Nis' favorite coffee cup to use as the catch basin. I'm not sure what though. When the time is right, I'll find the perfect container. It'll be when I'm wandering the antique shops, or looking for little treasures at yard sales. I also want to order the screen for it too. The filters were ok, but did come lose when I filled it.

Gotta run. Talk to you guys later!

:hug:

Ok guys! I have a great recipe for you all. The kids loved it, and I'm already thinking how I can make it healthier. Lol!! Here is the recipe I used though. Because it was for the whole family, I did not add canna butter, but you will see where it can substitute the butter later.

1 can Pumpkin pie mix
1 can evaporated milk
3 eggs
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1cake mix, I used a spice cake
2 sticks of butter, cubed
1-2 cups Brown sugar
1 c. Pecans, chopped

Preheat oven to 350/325 for cannabutter. Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, and spice. Pour evenly into a greased 9" x 13" pan. Pour DRY cake mix over pumpkin custard. In a separate bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, and pecans. Sprinkle over the dry cake mix. Put in oven until the fork comes out clean. About 50 minutes. Let cool, and top with whipped cream.

This dish was gone in just over a day in our 4 person household.

Ok guys! I have a great recipe for you all. The kids loved it, and I'm already thinking how I can make it healthier. Lol!! Here is the recipe I used though. Because it was for the whole family, I did not add canna butter, but you will see where it can substitute the butter later.

1 can Pumpkin pie mix
1 can evaporated milk
3 eggs
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1-2 cups Brown sugar
1 c. Pecans, chopped

Preheat oven to 350/325 for cannabutter. Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, and spice. Pour evenly into a greased 9" x 13" pan. Pour DRY cake mix over pumpkin custard. In a separate bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, and pecans. Sprinkle over the dry cake mix. Put in oven until the fork comes out clean. About 50 minutes. Let cool, and top with whipped cream.

looks delish!! is it a cake?? :)

sue, do you add butter to your brownies?

i add multiple canna ingredients when i make things. :thumb:...cannavanilla, canna butter, canna caramel, canna honey, cannaglycerine(for candy)

cannaflour...its bud and flour - ground in a food processor..

Gosh girl, imagine brownies made with the canna oil, canna flour and canna caramel! :dreamy:

I was just considering today that when I make cannabutter with the Carnival I need to use the butter in the brownies instead of the oil. I like the buttery goodness of my original recipe. When I ran into Cajun and started playing around with CCO and infused oils I pretty much abandoned using butter for the cannabinoid load. The Carnival butter will change that.

Since I went to capsules I almost never have a brownie. I still have some in the freezer. The alarm just went off telling me I have 30 minutes before my THC capsule. That's enough time to defrost a brownie. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Canna. It'll be delicious. :high-five:

Gosh girl, imagine brownies made with the canna oil, canna flour and canna caramel! :dreamy:

I was just considering today that when I make cannabutter with the Carnival I need to use the butter in the brownies instead of the oil. I like the buttery goodness of my original recipe. When I ran into Cajun and started playing around with CCO and infused oils I pretty much abandoned using butter for the cannabinoid load. The Carnival butter will change that.

Since I went to capsules I almost never have a brownie. I still have some in the freezer. The alarm just went off telling me I have 30 minutes before my THC capsule. That's enough time to defrost a brownie. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Awe Sue!!! That's so cool! You just put a big smile on my face. Thank you! 21,500 is a huge number!

I think next week I should use some of that coconut oil from the SSH disaster to make some canna coconut oil. This time I'll probably use some of the cheese plant. We still have bunches of that. I've got a box of muffin mix that I'll probably make as a bread. Mmm. Have a wonderful evening. Thank you.

Awe Sue!!! That's so cool! You just put a big smile on my face. Thank you! 21,500 is a huge number!

I think next week I should use some of that coconut oil from the SSH disaster to make some canna coconut oil. This time I'll probably use some of the cheese plant. We still have bunches of that. I've got a box of muffin mix that I'll probably make as a bread. Mmm. Have a wonderful evening. Thank you.

I was wrong about the count. Within a month and I'll be back for it. :laughtwo:

I have a box of cranberry bread to use. Mmmmmmm...... Just need a good harvest to make some psychoactive oils. Lol!

its good to mix up the fats in ones diet :)
animal fat(butter, lard, bacon grease, etc) , avocado oil, coconut...
-my Cannabacon Grease ,was the letter before G, :rofl: awesome!!

you can use a previously made canna oil to help extract- as the solvent...:thumb:

1 can Pumpkin pie mix
1 can evaporated milk
3 eggs
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1-2 cups Brown sugar
1 c. Pecans, chopped

Hey Canna.
I think when I get back or even tomorrow we will be making this. Seriously. I plan to take pics and all. I absolutely go giddy for bout anything with pumkin, and custard is one of my favs too. look forward to practicing my journaling with Meghan doing this.

Thank you

P.s. we are substituting with homeade spice cake. N canna budda

Hey Canna.
I think when I get back or even tomorrow we will be making this. Seriously. I plan to take pics and all. I absolutely go giddy for bout anything with pumkin, and custard is one of my favs too. look forward to practicing my journaling with Meghan doing this.

Thank you

P.s. we are substituting with homeade spice cake. N canna budda
Feel free to share pics! Ours went too fast to get pics. Lol, or, maybe I forgot. Lol! Either way, it's good stuff!! So good!

you can use a previously made canna oil to help extract- as the solvent...:thumb:

its also combining different cannabinoids from different plants, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts..:)
i use the sugars leaves too...consume parts of the whole plant...im going to research eating the roots...:thumb:

its also combining different cannabinoids from different plants, the whole is great than the sum of its parts..:)
i use the sugars leaves too...consume parts the whole plant...im going to research eating the roots...:thumb:
I'd like to hear more about the roots if you find anything. They have got to be good for something besides compost. We use sugar leaves as a little extra punch than we had planned for with just the buds.

Lessons from history

I've been looking into roots too, they have similar properties as the rest of the plant. I bet you can make butter with roots. But you cannot use medicine to treat something when you do not give the body enough nutrients to fix it. You can surely suppress the symptoms thus make the living easier which is a marvelous things given the side effects associated with cannabis compared to other drugs. Our bodies can heal themselves they just need the goodies and peace, being fit helps a lot as the bloodstream is the highway of immune system as the guts are it's home. The medicine helps with the peace but the rest is up to you. Note that you cannot heal someone who doesn't want to be healed, it is just impossible, the mind has clear victory against body. This is my general take on medicine. Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom