Canna's Cooking with Cannabis!

That's quite an enviable collection. :bravo: Me with my lonely bong. :laughtwo:

I've been wanting to get the buffet upstairs so we can store the glass without me constantly worrying the big dogs tail would toss an expensive piece aside like it's a chew toy.

It made it upstairs a week or so ago. I got all the pieces arranged so the horse/dog won't do the hulk smash on them.

Here they are in their glory....

:tommy:

7084736d4a9e0bfb59b5230e4424492c.jpg

53a355dab3bbd04bbb0967e21246bbb9.jpg

9dbaf578153584d22c40518c13cb66c3.jpg

bfd0db5b68091d14e3c5117307b0ba9b.jpg

Cubs bong isnot in there. I need to start doing Cubs bong rips for the World Series game 1 tonight!!! Let's go Cubbies....!

beautiful head shop you got! :)

I'm going to get a quality piece or 3...

But whatca got in dem draws ? :rofl:

Vury vury nice, Canna:thumb: Glad you posted here, it may have taken me a while to see it in the off topic.

I want to go to the store today to get some more fruits and veggies. I've been told in the past by Dr's that I need a low fat diet. Gluten-free would be ideal also. I have thyroid issues as well. That pretty much makes me able to eat fruits, veggies, and nuts. Sigh. That's a hard challenge to accept.

I also have thyroid issues also so I really understand people who never have they have a hard time understanding...it sucks but I'm getting use to it...

Sent from my iPhone using 420

It's a pretty basic drop recipe. Its made to be easy. Isnt it wonderful? Someone came up with a recipe that takes minimal work. I wish all recipes are that way. Don't worry, it'll turn out fabulous!

I too adjust recipes to suit what we like. I almost never cook the original recipe. Lol! It comes naturally for me to cook.

I like cooking but it doesn't come naturally to me. I wish it did. My dad and two of my sisters have the gene but I think I got the cooking gene from my mum's side of the family. I almost always cook from a recipe especially the first time. I may add or take away ingredients going forward but the first time is always from a recipe and when I'm baking, I always use a recipe since baking recipes are very specific.

And, I really like easy recipes. Thanks for this thread, Canna. I'm learning some stuff but I'm scratching my head on other stuff. There's so much to learn about everything.

I have to go and find the answer to your question about using fresh plant in CCO. I have the sugar leaves from DH's first crop of Hash Plant and I want to make CCO.

I like cooking but it doesn't come naturally to me. I wish it did. My dad and two of my sisters have the gene but I think I got the cooking gene from my mum's side of the family. I almost always cook from a recipe especially the first time. I may add or take away ingredients going forward but the first time is always from a recipe and when I'm baking, I always use a recipe since baking recipes are very specific.

And, I really like easy recipes. Thanks for this thread, Canna. I'm learning some stuff but I'm scratching my head on other stuff. There's so much to learn about everything.

I have to go and find the answer to your question about using fresh plant in CCO. I have the sugar leaves from DH's first crop of Hash Plant and I want to make CCO.
I've done it with the whole plant, it can be done, but I wasn't thrilled with the results. We prefer dry plants to use in oils.

If you have any cooking questions be sure to ask me. Sometimes I assume people know as much about cooking as I do. I'd be happy to explain if you need help. That's what this thread is here for.

Have a great night girl! We have to watch some baseball soon. Goooo Cubbies!

My oh my I'm sitting here drooling over those canna TTWIX lol. My edibles have only been box brownies so far and just add canna butter. I need to get adventurous and try something like these, but first I think my baking skills need some work.

Have a great night girl! We have to watch some baseball soon. Goooo Cubbies!

Another good reason to like you (like I need anymore) but you're a Cubbie fan! Love the Cubbies and have been at a few games at Wrigley Field with DH. The Cubs is his favourite baseball team so they're mine, too by default.

Gooooo Cubbies!

Alright everyone. I've made my first batch of Cbd caps. I made a 5:1 batch. I used CB Dutch Treat and coconut oil. I used a 36 hr decarb to get the oil ready.

525f53924a7e018658c7b4fb3db6ba3c.jpg

The coffee grinder I use to make the buds and stems all the same size.

0f5dc6686591e3274cd0428185ff3f99.jpg

Here is the measured 5:1 oil/CB Dutch

9c641ee391dd52089aaa669dbef1af9b.jpg

Covered with plastic wrap.

e98a991df460ac5358afdd9244b3ad5c.jpg

Glass lid also

79b2a1ae921ccbf5c23bb345f881e8f6.jpg

Decarb at 170°F for 24-36 hrs, stirring when I thought about it. Lol

Here are some of the caps, and the rest of the oil. I left the plant material in the oil and the mixture went into the capsules. I had to cut the end of the pipette off so I could get the product out of the pipette. Also, I found when filling caps it's necessary to stir the mix every time I filled the pipette. I had the best results to keep it from clogging when I held the pipette at a horizontal angle to the capsule holder, not at a 90° because the plant material settled and clogged the pipette.

I'll store the oil in the freezer until I need it again. Maybe next time I'll throw some of it in the bio bomb brownies I make. (I use a recipe like Sues, not sure if it's exact to hers, but probably really close since I learned this recipe from her.)

001c939859226caab7d3f82376b701f2.jpg

Thanks everyone for dropping by. Have a great day!

:passitleft:

:ciao:I stopped by to show you my infused coconut oil chocolate cannabis leaves and shapes, these were made with dark chocolate, it sets up a little harder than semi sweet chocolate, these are poured in the molds then put in the freezer to set up. I leave them in the freezer till time to use as they will melt in a hot room. They are so good and creamy, the leaves are better than the other shapes.:rofl::rofl::rofl::Namaste:

:ciao:I stopped by to show you my infused coconut oil chocolate cannabis leaves and shapes, these were made with dark chocolate, it sets up a little harder than semi sweet chocolate, these are poured in the molds then put in the freezer to set up. I leave them in the freezer till time to use as they will melt in a hot room. They are so good and creamy, the leaves are better than the other shapes.:rofl::rofl::rofl::Namaste:

Recipe please, thanks. They look awesome.

:reading420magazine:I start with a 1/4 to 1/3 cup infused oil add chocolate chips to fill a 2 cup Pyrex measuring cup. micro wave a minute and it will combine a little and allow for adding more chips to make 2 cups. Stir, you may have to micro a little more but I try not to get it to hot just melted. Pour in mold put in freezer till solid, remove- put in baggie- keep in freezer :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom