I did add a little coconut oil to it, but I think next try will be a little more. The problem is the fresh leaves just cave in and stick to each other when you pull them out of the chocolate mix. Had to use a toothpick to separate them on the parchment paper.
They'll be okay, I think...but second try will be better.
Thinking of coating them in a spray edible mix of some kind that hardens a bit first......still brainstorming that. Any ideas? I have a couple in the freezer right now to see how they hold up frozen and for how long. I doubt that's going to work, but I have plenty of leaves to play with. :laugh:

:thanks:

paint some chocolate on parchment in shape of leaf and place leaf on top of chocolate so its bottom covered. :)

I made some kickbud ;) cannabutter using 1.5 oz mixed grinder herb(1yr+old)-decarbed it first, then Magic Butter machine for 2 hrs.- Butter setting.

wow...
IMG_92582.JPG
IMG_92603.JPG
IMG_92666.JPG
IMG_92675.JPG

then made some strong very delicious Choc Chip cookies with a store bought Choc Chip Cookie mix using almost double the butter and canna butter. 2 small cookies was a nice dose :)
IMG_92734.JPG
I love cookies.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Good to know. I'm going to do that with my next batch too. I'm hoping to make a couple pounds tomorrow. Two butter machines going. :laugh:
Where does one get a butter machine? Or where to look the basics to get making some butter. I would appreciate anyone who can point me in the right direction. Can I use my shake. Fan leafs sugar leaves and I heard stem can be used to extract?

my journal

Hi King, go to magicalbutter.com.....you'll find the machine as well as some tremendous recipes for making all kinds of wonderful things....

I used a Magic Butter machine to make coconut oil. Decarbed as per the MB instructions, 250 for 40 minutes or so and it was weak. Any way to make it stronger besides adding more flower and running it again?

I used a Magic Butter machine to make coconut oil. Decarbed as per the MB instructions, 250 for 40 minutes or so and it was weak. Any way to make it stronger besides adding more flower and running it again?

:ciao: JuanCarlos

I can't think of any way to make it stronger besides adding more bud and heating again. Anybody else have any ideas?

:circle-of-love:

Back in 2015 High Times did some experimenting with different methods of making Cannabutter. Each test was sent off to the lab for anaylizing. This link will take you to the youtube videos that were done for each experiment.

ultimate cannabutter experiment - YouTube

Until you can get ahold of a Magical Butter Machine, one of these methods should work for you. I'm going to try method 2 today. It's the bioavailable method and uses a freezing step in it.

Here's the video on Method 2:

[video=youtube;hjeJsPRXuyw]
[/video]

Hope those help.

Just for the informational point of it, I'm going to post all 5 videos on the Ultimate Cannabutter testing:

This will play all 5 videos:

Ultimate Cannabutter Experiment: Method 1 - YouTube

Edit: Deja vu.....I'm thinking we posted this once before a while back. hmmm.... Welp! Nothing wrong with a re-post for those who may not have seen it. I think I'll do a blog post for easy future referencing.

Just for the informational point of it, I'm going to post all 5 videos on the Ultimate Cannabutter testing:

This will play all 5 videos:

Ultimate Cannabutter Experiment: Method 1 - YouTube

Edit: Deja vu.....I'm thinking we posted this once before a while back. hmmm.... Welp! Nothing wrong with a re-post for those who may not have seen it. I think I'll do a blog post for easy future referencing.
Awesome stuff canna . Thanks you kindly

my journal

Canna Cashew Butter and Chocolate Pudding Parfait

Canna_Cashew_Butter_and_Chocolate_Pudding_Parfait.jpg

I was in serious need of pain relief last night, so I ate the whole thing. Slept quite well for a few hours. :)
This has the Cashew Butter infusion mixed with fresh whipped cream, and regular boxed chocolate pudding mix that I used 1/2 cannamilk and 1/2 regular milk in.

The Cashew butter stayed fairly soft until I put that cold fresh whipped cream in. After I started folding it in, the mixture got pretty thick..the consistency of peanut butter.

canna_cashew_butter_and_whipped_cream.jpg

After it sat for a few minutes it was fine to layer into the glass without too much trouble.

I added one of the chocolate dipped leaves on top and ate it in the flower room for a soothing calm atmosphere to help ease the pain.

Canna_Cashew_Butter_and_Chocolate_Pudding_Parfait_2.jpg

A gnome might be just what I need. :laugh:

I was just in the grow room to feed the kids, and I double checked. What I have is Pineapple Chunk. I think the Pineapple express seed I tried last year never germed. One of the very few I've had that I just couldn't get to open up properly despite trying all of the tricks of the trade.

My one Pineapple Express seed did not germinate either

I'm doing shepherd's pie made with bacon, red wine and lamb ragu along with a salad.....

im doing corned beef, braised cabbage w maple and bacon, baked potato

I had leftover pulled pork - you folks are way into cooking :rofl:

Method 4 is supposed to be scentless and little taste of the cannabis. Watch the results, the last video for the lab testing report on that.
It might be worth considering if the taste of cannabis, or the smell concerns you.

:thumb:

you can make cannabutter sous vide style with no smell..you will decarb in the butter in the Ball jar :)

Back
Top Bottom