Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work, Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat War

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

Damn Hizzy, is that the Mango?

:thedoubletake::drool::drool::cco::drool::drool::thedoubletake:

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

Super haul, brother. I just took one down and my drying area is not 1/3 as full. I have one nore to take down this weekend and then i am on an imposed break from growing. Hope i can get enough to last. Ive been making tincture with everclear and i like it a bit more than the cco for my restless leg and pain... Plus it twists my brain up in little comforting knots. Lol

"A house divided against itself cannot stand"

Super haul, brother. I just took one down and my drying area is not 1/3 as full. I have one nore to take down this weekend and then i am on an imposed break from growing. Hope i can get enough to last. Ive been making tincture with everclear and i like it a bit more than the cco for my restless leg and pain... Plus it twists my brain up in little comforting knots. Lol

"A house divided against itself cannot stand"

Super glad you found something that helps

The restless leg syndrome has haunted me since I can remember
20" bmx racing prob didn't help
That or when I was hit my a Berlinetta Camaro made it worse?

Any ways I know it's hard man

Hang in there and keep up the grow/treat your own

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The Ewe-2 pronounced U2
Is a bit of a pain but it's presses out lemony citrus rosin so I'll try her a couple more times

Here's a Lil trick to transplanting without shocking
420-magazine-mobile1716564512.jpg
420-magazine-mobile892890832.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1980521260.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2106129257.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2002406377.jpg
420-magazine-mobile889624923.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1786325282.jpg

Luckily I have two weeks "on deck"

Keep an eye on her
Goal is over 24 zips

That's today's hizzyb's "how to grow more than you can smoke" lesson

Don't forget to sprinkle some mycos in and around the hole.

I like great white

Pay attn bro man
That one was for you!!

How do you like to prep your Rockwool cubes?

Gravity lol

Open pour, let fall into container

You can soak and ph if your bored
I used to

Got lazy

Dayam! What a haul. I'll bet grandma's never hung laundry on the lines like that in the past. :rofl:

I'll let ya know how the greens and orange juice blend after I try it. I have a clothespin handy. :laugh:
Just filling up some capsules with EV olive oil this morning. Good fer ya!

:circle-of-love:

Big hopes for these two
The reveggin cut is red dragon no clue who bred, prob not barneys farm but maybe

The seedling is moxie lemon cake

Them growers with bday cake got
Me hooked
Had two moxie promos

Ones a runt
420-magazine-mobile967487202.jpg

This ewe-2 is gonna be fun
420-magazine-mobile909366480.jpg

Just about went off on the disrespectful younger 4guy a few parcels down from out pad.

I was raised to automatically show respect towards my elders

Showing respect to youngsters is a lil tough these days. I try but am not into young adults who are to lazy to work. Time and place for everything that say, I like video games to but hardly play once a month.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Hope today is a better day

About to snap some necks for real

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Just walk away Hizzy. Remind yourself of who you are and how you want to be. Dive into something you enjoy and fughettaboutit. You will respect yourself a whole lot more by not allowing an outburst of anger at idiots. Let them be idiots, they know no better. You do!

Vent here if you like. It's your thread, do what ya want with it. :)

Just walk away Hizzy. Remind yourself of who you are and how you want to be. Dive into something you enjoy and fughettaboutit. You will respect yourself a whole lot more by not allowing an outburst of anger at idiots. Let them be idiots, they know no better. You do!

Vent here if you like. It's your thread, do what ya want with it. :)

Yeah "fugetaboutit". And your right,
I did but it wasn't easy

Hizzy, can you offer the name of the book on juicing cannabis that you mentioned? I'm looking into some books before I leave for work today.

Is it "Juicing Cannabis for Healing", by Katie Marsh? They have an e-book download.

Thanks!

Hizzy, can you offer the name of the book on juicing cannabis that you mentioned? I'm looking into some books before I leave for work today.

Is it "Juicing Cannabis for Healing", by Katie Marsh? They have an e-book download.

Thanks!

420-magazine-mobile1923326940.jpg

Yes mam,
That's the one

Can you PM me a link?
My buddy's buddy needs a copy

Ok today I did some work In the bloom room and wanted to show you the sour banana sherbet

420-magazine-mobile1712098650.jpg

The second pic is the one I wasn't up to Lolly popping

Should be a dramatic difference to show once the one I did clean up is done and I compare pics and weights
420-magazine-mobile1172349378.jpg

So I'm hoping someone experienced with sealed room growing and co2 enrichment can chime in.

I'm really wanting to set up my room so once the lamps kick off I can exhaust the gas and then start building it back up once the lamps come back on.

I'm not happy with the hvac galvanized dampers. The springs always seem like they're weak and will fail.

This red dragon at first made me think I damaged the leaves with foliar sprays

I now think it's like the gg#4 first load at 1500 ppm co2

I should also mention in working with a failing Iponic 624 sensor
So it's continuing to keep it at my 1000 ppm set point
420-magazine-mobile1132416756.jpg

Sorry I know that's gotta be confusing
If someone knows of a sealed grow room grower who could help please ask them to stop by.

Thanks

Here a pic of the last purple dream I'm gonna run

She doesn't press well but she sure gets ya going in the morning
420-magazine-mobile1260346999.jpg

Back
Top Bottom