Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work, Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat War

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

Red Dragon looking mighty fine!! Must say 3 1/2 pounds off one station damn good!! Was that one plant clone? Oh and hope u get things worked out with water thing pain is no good! And must say ur back is very important! I carry granite countertops at work and man has my back been put threw hell but have to pay the bills. Bills is one thing that don't care bout our backs!! Keep up the great work my man love the updates!!

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

So I wish I knew what made the slightly younger sour banana sherbet by Crockett family farms so much bigger

Same area of the room so it's not getting more Light

It's in a smaller 5 gallon equivalent airpot compared to the normal 7.9 gallon beer/wine fermenting bucket
420-magazine-mobile712598519.jpg

Look at the sour banana I stated the journal with
420-magazine-mobile727000885.jpg

Started figuring out the condensate pump (drain) and thinking about a submersible pump with a hose

Gotta get away from carrying fresh and or waste water

Back can't hang no more

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

I know exactly what you mean. Carrying 5 gallon buckets of rainwater into the house on a regular basis is starting to eat on my back too. Only I don't have to carry it back out.
If I move my grow to the basement for the season, I have a faucet down there in a room close by that is straight ground/well water before it gets to the softener....might tap into that. We'll see how it goes.

Great growing buddy! Plants don't look small to me at all only wish I can grow plants that big! Keep up the great work!!

I know exactly what you mean. Carrying 5 gallon buckets of rainwater into the house on a regular basis is starting to eat on my back too. Only I don't have to carry it back out.
If I move my grow to the basement for the season, I have a faucet down there in a room close by that is straight ground/well water before it gets to the softener....might tap into that. We'll see how it goes.

Yeah before the softener

I had a tent going 6 years ago and didn't realize the tap on the sink was after the softener

Didn't make for good water

plants looked horrid

Yeah before the softener

I had a tent going 6 years ago and didn't realize the tap on the sink was after the softener

Didn't make for good water

plants looked horrid

Did you ever look at the roots of the plants that you used that softened water on? This is how I kept killing my house plants for years. I thought plants just plain didn't like me. :laugh: I never realized the amount of salt build up on those poor plants' roots. Learned my lesson on that when I started growing MJ. Now my houseplants thrive to the point that relatives are always wanting cuttings from them. :laugh: :)

:circle-of-love:

Hey Hizzy. Sorry for not reading through your whole journal to find out if this question has already been answered. I've just got so many damn subscriptions that I'm perpetually behind on everything so I thought I would cut corners. :) This is a question I've been feeling out for about a year and I still don't have a definitive answer. I'm suffering medium level chronic pain all the time from muscle and joint problems and old injuries. Trying to find out if cannabis actually works for pain. I'm somewhat allergic to the Indica high and I have no interest in smoking indicas. Sativas are my thing for getting high- but the medical cannabis strains all seem to veer towards indica. I don't want to get high from Indicas. Though I suppose I can if I really have to in order to reduce pain and get some sleep.

I've got a CBD Therapy plant almost at ten week flowering. I'm going to leave it extra long. Hopefully that will enhance CBD levels and, if nothing else, 'sleepy' effects.
Any thoughts on where to turn for pain management. Testimonials about the power of CBD strains. THC/CBD ratios. Whatever? Thanks. :passitleft:

Did you ever look at the roots of the plants that you used that softened water on? This is how I kept killing my house plants for years. I thought plants just plain didn't like me. :laugh: I never realized the amount of salt build up on those poor plants' roots. Learned my lesson on that when I started growing MJ. Now my houseplants thrive to the point that relatives are always wanting cuttings from them. :laugh: :)

:circle-of-love:

That's great!

No I didn't look
Or if I did I can't remember lol

Off to the hospital for my Ct-scan

Hope the Neuro surgeon next month can remove the stimulator from my spine

Hey Hizzy. Sorry for not reading through your whole journal to find out if this question has already been answered. I've just got so many damn subscriptions that I'm perpetually behind on everything so I thought I would cut corners. :) This is a question I've been feeling out for about a year and I still don't have a definitive answer. I'm suffering medium level chronic pain all the time from muscle and joint problems and old injuries. Trying to find out if cannabis actually works for pain. I'm somewhat allergic to the Indica high and I have no interest in smoking indicas. Sativas are my thing for getting high- but the medical cannabis strains all seem to veer towards indica. I don't want to get high from Indicas. Though I suppose I can if I really have to in order to reduce pain and get some sleep.

I've got a CBD Therapy plant almost at ten week flowering. I'm going to leave it extra long. Hopefully that will enhance CBD levels and, if nothing else, 'sleepy' effects.
Any thoughts on where to turn for pain management. Testimonials about the power of CBD strains. THC/CBD ratios. Whatever? Thanks. :passitleft:

There's cbd rich sativas out there
I just finished a mango haze by cbd crew

Your cbd plant you have finishing could be washed into CCO and you can tack your gums like I do

I can honestly say anytime I stop tacking CCO my pain goes up and my anxiety flares up

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial - Tacking Method

Hope that helps

Everyone's so diff

I can't hardly smoke and if I do it better be indica or indicate dominate

Sativas send me straight to paranoid land
Sucks

Used to love them wharf I was younger

Life great though

I'll get better pics later

I'm waiting around for them to inject stupid contrast

Hate that stuff

CCO this am kicked in quick

It's better a few months after it sits in the dark

Trust me if you make it right it will set you back

I actually enjoy the feeling I get from it

Lil like a narcotic like downer

Sounds shady but I'm an opioids addict/ full Blown drunkard

This stuff keeps me
Sober

So since I'm traveling down this emotional post I might as well say this

Sitting around the hospital was just what this sober guy needed

The cerebral palsy child and the old man who uses a walker to be able to walk on the outsides of his ankles really put me back into the right frame of
Mind.

I might not be the animal I used to be but I've got my brain and life for me now is nothing but a chess game.

All I do is for my wife and kids when I'm gone.

Ok almost all haha
I've got an old pickup I'm
Slight obsessed with

Thanks a lot mate. I'll look into CCO. Beautiful looking grow you've got.

Red Dragon looking mighty fine!! Must say 3 1/2 pounds off one station damn good!! Was that one plant clone? Oh and hope u get things worked out with water thing pain is no good! And must say ur back is very important! I carry granite countertops at work and man has my back been put threw hell but have to pay the bills. Bills is one thing that don't care bout our backs!! Keep up the great work my man love the updates!!

Thanks a lot

Sorry I missed this one

Yeah makes me think about why our. Sucks all
Go bad so easy

Maybe we're from
mars originally lol

Something

Plus we can't even be out in the sun but all the other animals can

Stuff makes me think like the chick and the egg
Lol

Back
Top Bottom