Getting Ready To Start My First Attempt At Growing

Hey Mb,

I haven't been by in a while, but I have almost caught up a looks like your plants are thriving. I especially love the purple kush, but I may be bias because I love different colors on these girls. Anyways, Keep up the good work :thumb:

Hey, glad you could check it out. Yeah I am turning into a big purple fan myself, love the different color between the 2 plants.

Day 41 in flower

The yellowing has pretty much taken all the fans at this point, a little concerned but not going to chase a problem at this point.

PK has almost 50% orange hairs now, frosting up bit by bit. She was fed to 1/2 strength GO nutes today. bud growth has slowed down a bit and I'm not going to get as much off her as I wanted but OH WELL, I have had fun doing it.

DSC0019114.JPG

DSC0019420.JPG

DSC0019316.JPG

DSC0019210.JPG

AH Has maybe 15% orange hairs on her and trich's are forming nicely. I bought one of them 10-60x scope things for the phone but hasn't arrived yet.
She was fed the same today, 1/2 strenth nutes PH 6.2 in, 6.5 out at 744ppm

DSC0019813.JPG
DSC0019714.JPG
DSC0019514.JPG

Great pics of the Purple Kush, she is beautiful with the contrasting colors.

I love the purple bud, just need to find a purple sativa strain.

Man mb that PK is AWESOME! You need any help trimming and harvesting, I know just the guy! :thumb:

I would have you over helping any time!!

Awesome job man. Don't worry too much about the yield yet, they really do pack on the most weight by far in the last 2 weeks.

I'm just so happy to have her still with me after all I put it through, I'll be content with 28g dry

Your Purple Kush is one of the most beautiful plants I've ever seen -- also you're a great photographer. And that AH is a miniature tree -- beautiful structure.

:bravo:

I have never actually had Purple kush before but from what I have read it is what I am looking for at night, the looks of the plant just sealed the deal when choosing.........I am really liking the light green color of the AH, it's bright and uplifting as I think she will smoke too.

Can't wait for my 60x camera adapter to arrive, the 10x eye loop is cool but I hope to take some nice trich pics.

I love the purple bud, just need to find a purple sativa strain.
I would have you over helping any time!!

Or a purple Sativa dom hybrid? I grew out my DD, no purple. I have had my eye on the PK but I am waiting to see what you think before I do anything. In a perfect world we would have 420Mag harvest parties.

That purple kush is such a pretty herb, & from what I read sounds like it'll be strong med well done mb:Namaste:

This is intersting. People out here go crazy for anything purple.

That purple kush is such a pretty herb, & from what I read sounds like it'll be strong med well done mb:Namaste:

Or a purple Sativa dom hybrid? I grew out my DD, no purple. I have had my eye on the PK but I am waiting to see what you think before I do anything. In a perfect world we would have 420Mag harvest parties.

This is intersting. People out here go crazy for anything purple.

I'm hoping for a good bedtime smoke but we'll see.
I have my DD at about 45 days now, a little purple starting to show so this might be my daytime smoke.

Harvest parties would be awesome, maybe one day it won't be frowned upon

I have a crop king certificate and one of the plants arteekay mentioned to get was the purple kush. I think it's because of this journal! Looks like I will order the PK based on how lovely it looks in this garden. Great job!

CKS is where I bought my PK, great product and service for sure. Without even testing the PK smoke I have 3 more on the go in the auto tent sitting at about 28 days.

Day 45 in flower for both PK and AH

Fed tonight, 1/2 strenth nutes, PH in 6.1 and 6.6 out with 667ppm Both are getting water every 3-4 days

Purple Kush is showing signs of getting close to harvest, 60-70% orange hairs, trich's are mostly cloudy and most of the leaves are yellow even almost white in a few spots. She is really smelling amazing, more earthy/fruity then citris now.

DSC0020312.JPG
DSC0020215.JPG
DSC0020117.JPG

Azua Haze

PH in 6.1 and 6.7 out with 806ppm
Man this girl is frosting up fast, she is a 12 week flower and has caught up and past BK in the trich's department

DSC0020613.JPG
DSC0020513.JPG
DSC0020416.JPG

Both

DSC002079.JPG

Auto Tent

After cooking all these girls at 107f for 6+ hours I really thought I was going to lose them all but there is still some good going on in here.

Dark Devil

First one here is 30 days, stretched and spindally

DSC0021013.JPG

DD 2 is 40 days

DSC0020911.JPG
DSC0020816.JPG

DD 3 is 48 days, getting some nice purple on this one and some frost happening she faired the 107f heat wave ok but is still behind where she could have been

DSC0021115.JPG

Super Sonic Cristal Storm is 48 days
normal flower time for this one is 45 days but the heat set her back too. She seems to have recovered well from the heat wave but still not up to par

DSC0021214.JPG

Last but not least is 3 more purple Kush, 48 days in veg under 20/4 lighting with the autos. These girls didn't seem to be bothered as much by the heat wave. I tried topping them but the nodes are so damn close I think I ended up FIM the first two and decided to leave the last one alone.

These are in the same soil as the other PK and AH so I know what I'm in for as far as nutes go but I am a little more aware of what to expect with these ones so hope that they will produce a little more then my current girl

DSC0021313.JPG
DSC0021412.JPG

Back
Top Bottom