My First Attempt

Day 18 GDP Flower's and some frosting :)

GDP 1
GDP_day_18a.jpg

GDP 1
GDP_day_18c.jpg

GDP 2 - This one seems to have a purple glow to it.
GDP_day_18b.jpg

This being my first grow, I wanted to keep things simple and see if I could be successful at this, so I felt like I needed to get rid of the male plants. My long term goal is to find high CBD plants (have seeds ready to go) and then cross with a strain/s that have great taste as well as pain relieving and anti inflammatory traits. To do this things need go a lot faster for the next round.

So I went to the High Times Cannibus Cup today in Richmond, CA. Was an interesting time I will say. Met some folks from a few seed companies and scored a High CBD strain that is clone only atm from SOHUM called Swiss Gold x Sour Tsunami, also got a couple of packs of 2 other high CBD strains of theirs as well. These clones are supposta come off a mother that was tested at 15% CBD to 4-6% THC, so I have my CBD project for next time. Now I have to learn how to keep mothers in a small 18/6 light space. Its a good day.

Coming along nicely bud!
Noticed your looking for high CBD strains.
I am currently growing Tora Bora 99% indica 1% sativa( this cross of a pure Afghani (L.A. Confidential) and a pure Pakistani (X18) has proven to be an extremely potent and highly medicinal strain of cannabis)from DNA/reserva privada which has a very high CBD, Tested at around 16% bud.

I'm interested in High CBD strains for anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory also... what were the other packs that you got of high CBD strains? I am not in a state where there are dispensaries so no clone options...

Looking good in there, the start of flower is so exiting! You're going to have a tent full of monster GDP!

Hi Surfbuddy. Here are the high CBD strains I currently have, but have not run yet. Hopefully this was helpful to you. I'm a newbie, maybe some of the wiser growers will chime in.

From Sohum in California
Swiss Gold x Sour Tsunami (the only clone, the rest are seeds)
Sour Tsunami
Harli-Tsu
Canna-Tsu

Medicinal Organic
Harlequin GDB

I believe my next run will be with the following because they are known to have anti-inflamitory properties and or higher levels of THCv.

TGA
Ripped Bubba
Jack the Ripper
Cheese Quake

I'm interested in High CBD strains for anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory also... what were the other packs that you got of high CBD strains? I am not in a state where there are dispensaries so no clone options...

Looking good in there, the start of flower is so exiting! You're going to have a tent full of monster GDP!

Hi Surfbuddy. Here are the high CBD strains I currently have, but have not run yet. Hopefully this was helpful to you. I'm a newbie, maybe some of the wiser growers will chime in.

From Sohum in California
Swiss Gold x Sour Tsunami (the only clone, the rest are seeds)
Sour Tsunami
Harli-Tsu
Canna-Tsu

Medicinal Organic
Harlequin GDB

I believe my next run will be with the following because they are known to have anti-inflamitory properties and or higher levels of THCv.

TGA
Ripped Bubba
Jack the Ripper
Cheese Quake

Thank you! and nice nugs! I'm looking up those strains fo sho!

Back
Top Bottom