My First Attempt

One of the things I am considering is to pheno hunt, possibly test and then keep mothers to clone off of. To use clones that u know are female and that you know the end result of sounds really interesting. I have already taken clones off every plant so far and have been successful with cloning. I wish I had another room would make this much easier, but I think stopping with 2 tents is enough. I have a clone/mother tent as well.

Trust me your next grow will get much better even if you decide to expand on what you have now like I did it will produce some pretty good bud.

Week 5 update. Here are some random shots, enjoy.

week_5_12-12_a.jpg

week_5_12-12_b.jpg

week_5_12-12_c.jpg

week_5_12-12_d.jpg

week_5_12-12_e.jpg

week_5_12-12_f.jpg

week_5_12-12_g.jpg

I'm soooooooo wanting to grow something purple.

That GDP is something else man. I should be only a week or two after you then, I'll be watching this one for sure, I expect a full smoke report :)

Hey thanx Shmokes. I kept a clone from one of the girl GDP's gonna run it one more time see if I can do better. Hope these things are done soon so I can get ya that smoke report. :)

I'm soooooooo wanting to grow something purple.

That GDP is something else man. I should be only a week or two after you then, I'll be watching this one for sure, I expect a full smoke report :)

Looking great!

-TG

Back
Top Bottom