Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work, Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat War

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

Good job man! 7 yrs on sub myself after 11 on the junk. Motivating me to start kicking the sub, just still scared of the monkey.

Only thing I'd say is take a peek at this taper calculator and consider and nice and slow taper
Tapering off buprenorphine - Taper Schedule - Taper calculator

It's prob all relevant and you can pay at a higher level of discomfort for a shorter time or a less amount for longer.

Trust me I'm no Dr and suggest all y'all do a Lil research but I will say the last couple years get a smaller script each dr appointment and in a constant state of withdrawal sickness wasn't easy but when I did stop it wasn't as bad as previous attempts

I do this to help others out there, God knows we're gonna need it soon.

As dr's are forced to cut back on the refills we're gonna see more and more look for alternatives in one form or another

Hopefully someone will pay fwd what I'm paying now

Have a great y'all

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

Sorry for all the typos
I can actually write a lil better than a 3rd grader lol
Dang iPhone

So let's see some pics!!
420-magazine-mobile3140143.jpg

That was the sour banana I strayed this journal with
Few more weeks she'll be done

Here's a glimpse into the bloom room front the veg and you can see the last Ayahuasca
420-magazine-mobile1661705712.jpg

Red dragon starts flushing this weekend
420-magazine-mobile939041384.jpg

And This sour banana that's extra sticky and cherry cola looking is coming down in the next 48 hours
420-magazine-mobile1758503293.jpg

I hope y'all enjoyed, have a fantastic Friday and wonderful weekend

I'm gonna take the kids to the park this weekend and chow down

Just a quick sneak peek into the next two reloads I'm currently testing some maxibloom by General Hydroponics (favorite Manufactuer) and trying a "Lucas Formula" run

I'll run one maxibloom dry powdered mix and one GH flora series one part micro and two parts. Bloom.
Will monitor ph swings, ppm and growth
All in an attempt to control stretch and maximize flavors.
Going to also test dropping the calcium earlier and switching to magnesium

Should be fun.

Wonder how many typos this one will have?
I say 3

Table after table with fat frosty colas. :circle-of-love:

You're right, you can't type for crap when high, but you can grow them plants with zero issues. ;) When are you currently cutting Ca in your setup? I roll off starting with bud swell, but I'm in dirt, and they can chase it for a couple weeks in the pot.

Table after table with fat frosty colas. :circle-of-love:

You're right, you can't type for crap when high, but you can grow them plants with zero issues. ;) When are you currently cutting Ca in your setup? I roll off starting with bud swell, but I'm in dirt, and they can chase it for a couple weeks in the pot.

I don't know about problem free lol.

I've been cutting calcium at week 5 but now trying week two.

Thanks for the words carestaker

Ok station 6 (sour banana sherbet by Crockett) came down yesterday. What you see if next weekends chop
Buddies red dragon

I'll leave it blank as well so we can get down on condense lines and a drain upgrade

All about working smarter not harder

Big thanks to the older cats who taught me that

Can't wait to stuff half the room with three more :)

Good stuff
420-magazine-mobile1268516773.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1378997385.jpg

Congratulations on 77 days!! This so big bro!! Hopefully I get there still on the methodone then they raised the prices again I don't believe for one minute they are there to help jus stuff there pockets!! I have been lowering my dose every week so m headed in the right direction!! Enough bout me your plants always look so fantastic can't wait to see harvest pics!! I bet the rosin is gonna be great also!! Hizzy keep up the fantastic work and you really motivate me Everytime I see the big things your doing and how u share what you been threw. It really helps so THANK YOU!!!

Congratulations on 77 days!! This so big bro!! Hopefully I get there still on the methodone then they raised the prices again I don't believe for one minute they are there to help jus stuff there pockets!! I have been lowering my dose every week so m headed in the right direction!! Enough bout me your plants always look so fantastic can't wait to see harvest pics!! I bet the rosin is gonna be great also!! Hizzy keep up the fantastic work and you really motivate me Everytime I see the big things your doing and how u share what you been threw. It really helps so THANK YOU!!!

Makes it worth all the hard days of getting it done to hear great things like inspiring others

Great to hear your lowering your methadone dose

Super worthy,
Trust me I know how hard it can be

Took dones for 10 years

Tapering that compound will make some wanna shed there skin like a reptile and just plan hard work

Keep it up

She's sticky enough to throw at a mirror and it sticks there

Hard to say if it's my gravitas stressing her to nanner or her genes

25.8% lab tested and pressed well but believe it or not he last two blooming are it
Off to other flavors
My buddies bag seed red dragon is super cool and can't wait to test her a few more times

Might be worthy of some pollen
420-magazine-mobile1825480855.jpg

CT-Scan showed an undiscovered fracture in my back
It's in
The upper back and they call it a clay diggers fracture

Explains why I'm getting the pain
Now I'm not sure if it's the paddle leads or the fracture

Dr had me put on an ekg for rapid heart rate

Hypochondriac school forsure

Hang in there Hizzy! You're growing the best medicine there is for your heart! The green how was able to wean off boatloads of heart meds!

Back
Top Bottom