Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work, Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat War

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

That sounds interesting! I'll have to look into this after I start flowering...

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

Hizzy I hope all is well, that injury sounds scary. I hope your medicine will help your recovery. You juice raw cannabis? What is it like? Have you juiced CBD strains? :Namaste:

Thanks for the nice words

I don't think anything is going to fix the break but it should help it feel better lol

I haven't juiced any cbd rich strains yet but I have hybrids that are weeks away from being done and trichome heavy.

As for what juicing raw cannabis leaves is like: have you ever dumped the lawnmower catch bag? Lol, kinda tastes the way that smells

I know there's way to sweeten the deal but I'm so used to it my Brain almost tells me I want some haha.
Kicks in quick if I've been tacking and receptors are flooded with cannabinoids

I'm. It much into smoking so most forms of edibles work best for me.

I'm super happy with the results I'm getting from adjusting my general hydroponics flora series to s more of a modified Lucas formula

The less grow (Nitrogen) and drop the CalMg (I use Epsom salts after week 2) combined with lower the gravitas down to 420 watts (hey it's April, lol I couldn't help it) I'm loving the noticeable differences in seeing
420-magazine-mobile1762170616.jpg

The journals sour banana sherbet
420-magazine-mobile1592152453.jpg

Up close shot of the same SBS
420-magazine-mobile401273073.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1873875988.jpg

As happy as I am with the plants today it was a super hard working day. Arrived at 730am which is an hour late to discover the bloom room was having a rain forest kinda day.

The minis and the dehuey all run their condensing drain lines into a shared drain manifold

Folsom type bacteria was building up in that drain manifold and lines.

Long story short do it right the first time and get the drains aggressively angered so waters not pooling up in the pipes.

Had to redo one of the three ductless indoor ac units

Sorry

It was backing up and making the dehuey drain out from its chassis

It was spitting out the bottom pan instead of the drain line

Got it fixed

I just check 50 mins ago and we're good and dry

The air conditioner in the front room was angled in a way it was growing red algae and the warm weather for it to zoom.

Changed it out and adjusted its pitch

Ok off to bed

Backs wiped

Necks flared up

Pains worst the last two days

Tacked on today
I'm thinking the raw canna leaves juiced up was really helping

Let's see if tomorrow's juice makes for a more
Manageable day or it's the same

Thanks for the nice words

I don't think anything is going to fix the break but it should help it feel better lol

I haven't juiced any cbd rich strains yet but I have hybrids that are weeks away from being done and trichome heavy.

As for what juicing raw cannabis leaves is like: have you ever dumped the lawnmower catch bag? Lol, kinda tastes the way that smells

I know there's way to sweeten the deal but I'm so used to it my Brain almost tells me I want some haha.
Kicks in quick if I've been tacking and receptors are flooded with cannabinoids

I'm. It much into smoking so most forms of edibles work best for me.

:laughtwo: Had to respond to this one, and thank you for the laugh. Lol! You can cover much of the taste of the juiced leaves with V-8 tomato juice. Makes the whole thing drinkable. I'm still looking for something to cover the taste of apple cider vinegar. Just water isn't cutting it. Don't ask. Sometimes I'm too curious for my own good.

I was just walking by Hizzy and the door was open. Sweet pictures. I'll have to stop by more often. :hug: :love:

:laughtwo: Had to respond to this one, and thank you for the laugh. Lol! You can cover much of the taste of the juiced leaves with V-8 tomato juice. Makes the whole thing drinkable. I'm still looking for something to cover the taste of apple cider vinegar. Just water isn't cutting it. Don't ask. Sometimes I'm too curious for my own good.

I was just walking by Hizzy and the door was open. Sweet pictures. I'll have to stop by more often. :hug: :love:

Always welcome to stop by

To my friend Ccoiler

Sorry it took so long
I've been swinging at my opponent like 80's Tyson

The watering system is simple

My 80 ppm well water is trenches into my shack

Into and thru a Growonix 600 and into a 45 gallon trashcan via a 3/8" float

I drop a 4/10th HorsePower submersible pump with a xmas tree light remote control 120v outlet

That's it!!
420-magazine-mobile1890440382.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1220082647.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1695334981.jpg

Happy Easter y'all!!!!

Thank you HizzyB :cco:

I think I'm getting an upper hand with the gnats

I'm also so jazzed about the red dragon

Can't wait to dry Trim and weigh
It's got a lot more bag appeal than others I've messed with

So far that is

I think I'm getting an upper hand with the gnats

I'm also so jazzed about the red dragon

Can't wait to dry Trim and weigh
It's got a lot more bag appeal than others I've messed with

So far that is

Did the bug strips help?

Back
Top Bottom