Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work, Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat War

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

So yesterday I spent over two hours stripping as many leaves off this blue kripple as I could manage.

We'll see how a couple more do in the long run.
No use spending $500 on a picture book
420-magazine-mobile1679574137.jpg

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

So yesterday I spent over two hours stripping as many leaves off this blue kripple as I could manage.

We'll see how a couple more do in the long run.
No use spending $500 on a picture book
420-magazine-mobile1679574137.jpg

That's the second time this week I've watched a friend do an extreme defoliation on the plants. May I ask, how old is she? This is a technique I've not really given my full attention to.

That's the second time this week I've watched a friend do an extreme defoliation on the plants. May I ask, how old is she? This is a technique I've not really given my full attention to.

I'm going to say she's been around since mArch

I'll look and get back with ya

She's been in flower for a week

I should have stripped day 1 12/12 and again in 21 days

I'm after better flowers

Less larph aka airy weed

No help trimming now so I'm after the "smarter work" lol

I'm going to say she's been around since mArch

I'll look and get back with ya

She's been in flower for a week

I should have stripped day 1 12/12 and again in 21 days

I'm after better flowers

Less larph aka airy weed

No help trimming now so I'm after the "smarter work" lol

I'll remember this. I was aware of day 21, but day 1 was new to me. I'll try this with my next flowering one. Dave Groomer is the one who told me about day 21. He turns that trim into infused coconut oil capsules for ADHD. Says it works wonderfully at that stage. Just the right mix of cannabinoids.

Bubble hash is another joy I haven't tried. Major PITA developed a simple dry-sift method of freezing the plant material first and then agitating it in a jar with marbles that were also frozen. I think I'd personally be better off with that method. He said it killed over the watery bubble hash method. Much less mess and effort for essentially the same results. Might be worth checking out Hizzy.

Major PITA's Dry-Sift Keif-making 101

That is neat thanks

Don't strip more than one to see if it's for you

The reloads are ten days apart

I loaded the #1 blue kripple Monday so I started stripping yesterday and today

Prob won't get it done as I have dry trimming to do and only so much back to go around lol.

I'll get pics up tomorrow

May I ask what inspired the Sour Banana as your choice of strain? Just curious.

Sure, it just sounded good

Wanted something I could extract and or concentrate

I think I heard of the breeder in HT or online sonehehte and took a peak at his gear

I have a couple of promos from him but I'm trying out dr kripplings and now master thai out of South Lake Tahoe

Ok so for my 100th day opioids free today I'm gonna show ya the last sour banana sherbet

Took it down. Today and it was by far the chunkiest ever
Really more like a cut to extract or to concentrate

Smells great, tastes great and tests out around 26% thc
Not the big flowers I'd

I
420-magazine-mobile1310217872.jpg

420-magazine-mobile729594197.jpg
420-magazine-mobile721366453.jpg
420-magazine-mobile853269804.jpg
420-magazine-mobile976940013.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1525406364.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1196619007.jpg
420-magazine-mobile561360818.jpg

Sorry for the last pic
Was taken in the dark

Ok so I won't be mentioning my time for a while

Maybe 6 months and at a year

Cool thing is I realized I'm no longer in a state of PAWS aka post acute withdrawals sickness

Withdrawals are over

Pains exaggerated abs head can be a lil foggy but me and a sponsor friend believe the worst is behind me

Hope y'all are all well and likes seeing me get back to work

Now it's time to go watch a movie with the family

Ok so for my 100th day opioids free today I'm gonna show ya the last sour banana sherbet

Took it down. Today and it was by far the chunkiest ever
Really more like a cut to extract or to concentrate

Smells great, tastes great and tests out around 26% thc
Not the big flowers I'd

I
420-magazine-mobile1310217872.jpg

420-magazine-mobile729594197.jpg
420-magazine-mobile721366453.jpg
420-magazine-mobile853269804.jpg
420-magazine-mobile976940013.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1525406364.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1196619007.jpg
420-magazine-mobile561360818.jpg

Sorry for the last pic
Was taken in the dark

Ok so I won't be mentioning my time for a while

Maybe 6 months and at a year

Cool thing is I realized I'm no longer in a state of PAWS aka post acute withdrawals sickness

Withdrawals are over

Pains exaggerated abs head can be a lil foggy but me and a sponsor friend believe the worst is behind me

Hope y'all are all well and likes seeing me get back to work

Now it's time to go watch a movie with the family

Yes indeed Hizzy, all is well, and made much better by your news of being free of PAWS. 100 days free of the damned opioids. :yahoo:

Whew!!! That feels marvelous, doesn't it?

Congrats on the harvest. Good God, I wish I grew colas that chunky. :thedoubletake:

One of these days I'll entice you to try this fresh harvest oil. This stuff is magnificent! I haven't had a brownie dose in two days now, because these capsules hit me so strong that I don't need them. That's 75 mg of THC I'm passing up, which says mountains about the potency of this oil.

Read somewhere about how good it was

Guess I just got excited and bought some.

I'll edit my name out of the lab results

It's flowers 25.8%
The CCO was 77 and rosin 78 or 78 and 77

Strong forsure
But larphy flowers and Lil bananas for real all played a part in retiring

None presses rosin better
She'll be missed

Yes indeed Hizzy, all is well, and made much better by your news of being free of PAWS. 100 days free of the damned opioids. :yahoo:

Whew!!! That feels marvelous, doesn't it?

Congrats on the harvest. Good God, I wish I grew colas that chunky. :thedoubletake:

One of these days I'll entice you to try this fresh harvest oil. This stuff is magnificent! I haven't had a brownie dose in two days now, because these capsules hit me so strong that I don't need them. That's 75 mg of THC I'm passing up, which says mountains about the potency of this oil.

I can't believe I forgot about making some

Do you think I'm the next 24-36 hours o could still make some?

100 days! Congrats brother! I was stepping off but the acute withdrawals were making my work suffer and i am too new at my job to have that happen. Im leveled at 1mg/day and as soon as i accrue some sick/vacay time im gonna take the jump. Been 25+ years I've been on opiods/opiates and im more than tired of it. You are a big inspiration to me, Hiz. In your opiate freedom and your growing prowess. Keep on keeping on, man and thanks.

Back
Top Bottom