Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work, Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat War

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

I can't believe I forgot about making some

Do you think I'm the next 24-36 hours o could still make some?

Certainly, I'd go for it Hizzy.

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

100 days! Congrats brother! I was stepping off but the acute withdrawals were making my work suffer and i am too new at my job to have that happen. Im leveled at 1mg/day and as soon as i accrue some sick/vacay time im gonna take the jump. Been 25+ years I've been on opiods/opiates and im more than tired of it. You are a big inspiration to me, Hiz. In your opiate freedom and your growing prowess. Keep on keeping on, man and thanks.

Thanks a lot LAZ!!

I'm trying

Some days a lot better than others
I hope I can get my body into healing mode soon.

This exaggerated pain level is almost more than I can handle

Had to fly outta state and drive back. Was a job

20 miles into a 600 mile drive home the 454 developed rod knock
9 pm In Los Angeles

Let's just say I was really hoping to make it home and praying a lil more than usual.

Made it home and went to bed

Woke up in a funk but it was 48 hours later I was crawling to the bathroom.

Depression kicked in so strong I wasn't sure which way was up.

Most of you know I get "paranoid" when I smoke so most times I just eat my meds.

Got an idea maybe the sativa cbd Rich mango haze would work.
Most times sativa is a no no for me. Thought maybe the cbd would counter and pick up my spirit.

It worked. Now to get my back feel like Late 40s and not 90s

Next weekend we take an indica dominant station down and I will try to make some fresh harvest type oil and some reg CCO

Glad to be back and hope all y'all are doing the best you can

Mango Haze..... You've tempted me to look into it. My recent experience with the fresh harvest oil has me looking at the CBD strains in a new light. I've never been this consistently buzzed for such a long period and have it be such a smooth ride. The strain I used was an indica-dominant. I'm not sure I have any CBD sativas on hand. I'll have to check.

When you get this oil made try some in a topical. Dave Groomer came up with a good recipe that we're now refining to include THCa. Get those ratios even close to right and you should have another powerful tool to control the pain, and since its full of cannabinoids there's always the potential to get healing as well as symptom relief.

Glad you're keeping on Hizzy. One day at a time. Sooner or later this hell will be behind you. :hug: :love:

Thanks sue! I'm so fatigued lately

Gotta continue to eat better and walk daily

I got my last chop done and this sat I will take down a monster indica
I plan to use all the mids and lower flowers to make the new oil from

I'll keep in touch

Sorry I've been so absent lately
All I can do to get the basics done

No one's going to complain Hizzy. :hug:

So I was able to get the last sour banana chopped, trashed, dried and dry trimmed.

Trying to clean the room as Saturday a monster comes down

Rooms stuffed with 6 plants again

I do have a pic of 3
420-magazine-mobile952177159.jpg
young Master Thai's Green Dragons

Here we go

Ayahuasca purple trim marathon

Pics later

:woohoo: :slide: I'm there in spirit Hizzy, Fiskars in hand. :laughtwo:

Remember you don't have to trim too close if you're turning it into fresh harvest oil.

I left all the smaller stuff on the vine

Won't be able to make it for two days and wanted it as fresh as possible
420-magazine-mobile1876891593.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1847040647.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1725730109.jpg

Looks good, you have plenty to work with. I'm in the same position. My pressure cooker won't be available until Monday, but my girl has just started turning cloudy, so I have the time.

That bud is a thing of beauty Hizzy. Look at all that oil waiting to be ingested. :dreamy:

Hey HizzyB. I read in Sue's fresh harvest oil thread that you tried this method in the MB machine and it boiled over. I only scrolled back a couple pages here but didn't see a post on it.
When you did this did you add any water to the bud in the MB, or was it just bud and oil? Just curious if there may be a way to make this work for a small batch without having it boil over...

Hey HizzyB. I read in Sue's fresh harvest oil thread that you tried this method in the MB machine and it boiled over. I only scrolled back a couple pages here but didn't see a post on it.
When you did this did you add any water to the bud in the MB, or was it just bud and oil? Just curious if there may be a way to make this work for a small batch without having it boil over...

Sorry it took so long to reply.

I did not add any water but the flowers were straight off the vine so I'm sure that was enough to foam it up and boil it out

I'll be trying it again later in the month

Congratulations on another harvest, how's your back?
:high-five::cco::smokin:

Excellent Hizzy! :adore: Geez...... I gotta learn to grow bigger. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom