Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work, Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat War

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

HAPPY 420 HizzyB :cco:

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

Wow! I'm impressed! Not surprised, mind you, but mighty impressed. :high-five:

Happy 4/20 Hizzy. You too CCOiler. :ciao:

Happy 420 Sue :ciao::cco:

The Red Dragon harvest is complete
24 ounces
420-magazine-mobile107036547.jpg
420-magazine-mobile737633068.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1351666690.jpg

Crazy part is how I thought it might be in the gg#4 range

Not!!

Inspired me to work smarter and manage my time better

Well done buckaroo! :high-five: May she bring you the relief you seek. :hug: :love:

If I did that HizzyB I would be over my legal limit by 50%, :smokin: great job as always :love: :cco::drool:

I've been super swamped, working on my truck and hanging out with the fam.

The sour banana sherbet is coming down Saturday

The gnats decided if they can't beat me they wanna join me lol so I just keep at them with my vacuum, sticky traps and insect guard inserts.

Got busy today with the 5 gallon bags

Messed up and the best part got co Tami aged with plant material.
Wasn't to worried as the whole thing is a test to press 6 star rosin. From full melt quality bubble hash so the green should get caught in the rosin bags

I will keep this journal going until I get weights, pics and final thoughts from the banana harvest

Y'all are the best and I wanna say thank you for your support

420-magazine-mobile928725297.jpg
420-magazine-mobile97660516.jpg
420-magazine-mobile540989623.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1242090507.jpg
420-magazine-mobile621588792.jpg

Wasn't sure if I was gonna get all the sour banana sherbet chopped and hung today
420-magazine-mobile2087586919.jpg

Got it done and I must say it's the chunkiest sour banana I've done so far

I'm chalking it up as less light areas
30" at 420 watts

Wasn't sure if I was gonna get all the sour banana sherbet chopped and hung today
420-magazine-mobile2087586919.jpg

Got it done and I must say it's the chunkiest sour banana I've done so far

I'm chalking it up as less light areas
30" at 420 watts

Just beautiful Hizzy. :bravo:

So damn gorgeous!! The rosin the harvest everything!! Great payback for great work. And thank you for the support and thank you for the motivation to push my grow harder on the next run. M on week one of my very first bloom and hope you can stop by my journal tomorrow when I do the week one bloom update. Could use your expertise in how to get a better yield and quality which is really what m wanting over quantity not a cash cropper more of a personal hobbyist!!! Thanks for keeping such a great quality journal that teaches so much and shows what hard work can get you! Glad your better and glad your back at it %100. You deserve everything coming your way!!!

Got the sour banana sherbet down today

Thought I got a post up already but it must've not gone through
420-magazine-mobile493240666.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1539368357.jpg

For my next trick we'll see how much nicer freshly frozen material filters they my bubble bags

Just beautiful Hizzy. :bravo:

Thanks a lot. Wanted to do the fresh harvest oil but couldn't (right kidney is flared up) I will when I harvest some indo.
Have a nice day sweet sue.
BtW my buddy in Flint Michigan of all places is now your biggest fan! Sent him that last like you sent me and he's revamping his "canna caps" now

So damn gorgeous!! The rosin the harvest everything!! Great payback for great work. And thank you for the support and thank you for the motivation to push my grow harder on the next run. M on week one of my very first bloom and hope you can stop by my journal tomorrow when I do the week one bloom update. Could use your expertise in how to get a better yield and quality which is really what m wanting over quantity not a cash cropper more of a personal hobbyist!!! Thanks for keeping such a great quality journal that teaches so much and shows what hard work can get you! Glad your better and glad your back at it %100. You deserve everything coming your way!!!

Pm me a link if you can and I'll take a peak later.
Help ya any way I can. Kinda busy with a few projects and still licking my wounds but yeah I'll see ya asap

Back
Top Bottom