Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work, Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat War

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

Red Dragon looking mighty fine!! Must say 3 1/2 pounds off one station damn good!! Was that one plant clone? Oh and hope u get things worked out with water thing pain is no good! And must say ur back is very important! I carry granite countertops at work and man has my back been put threw hell but have to pay the bills. Bills is one thing that don't care bout our backs!! Keep up the great work my man love the updates!!

Sorry forgot about the clone question

Yep one lil airy cut rooted and 2 month later was reloaded under a 4'x4' screen

I had so much that first pull I couldn't believe it

6 mo later it was all gone

Hoping I can get a keeper cut out of some of these new seedlings I'm germing

Moxie seeds
"Lemon Cake"
420-magazine-mobile292323943.jpg

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

Tap water not RO water?

Of course I was just testing the pump and rinsing it out
Lmao
If you see the pic with the trash can (44 gallon RO storage) it's full of reverse osmosis water

I'll shoot some water pics tomorrow morn.

This middle aged dude is gonna jump a shower and watch a movie with mama (boss) and our pups
(Kids)

You know I'm teasing cause I'm the boss when she's not home!!

So I was working on my #2 blue kripple seed plant
For a good while this evening
Hoping for a keeper from at least one of the news seeds
420-magazine-mobile311417886.jpg

Thanks for sharing about your goals. I've had very good experience with using Cannabis in my sobriety. Been sober for about 15 years now, Irish kid from Boston, booze mostly, but was down with just about anything that would let me 'medicate'.

Been using cannabis during that sobriety for the last 5 years. Very much a blessing. At 10 years sober it was hard to smoke for the first time, after working so hard to quit_everything_.

Since I didn't want to take the prescribed heavy meds that were the only remaining option to treat the escalating pain in my spine.... I was really needing some relief. So, I took a chance.

It enhanced my life and helped me heal, in more ways that I can say. I never would have thought it possible.

Trust the plant, have patience, and she will help you heal.

Oh, and I do love your plants! You have the touch. :Namaste:

Thanks for sharing about your goals. I've had very good experience with using Cannabis in my sobriety. Been sober for about 15 years now, Irish kid from Boston, booze mostly, but was down with just about anything that would let me 'medicate'.

Been using cannabis during that sobriety for the last 5 years. Very much a blessing. At 10 years sober it was hard to smoke for the first time, after working so hard to quit_everything_.

Since I didn't want to take the prescribed heavy meds that were the only remaining option to treat the escalating pain in my spine.... I was really needing some relief. So, I took a chance.

It enhanced my life and helped me heal, in more ways that I can say. I never would have thought it possible.

Trust the plant, have patience, and she will help you heal.

Oh, and I do love your plants! You have the touch. :Namaste:

Thanks a lot for sharing and congrats on the 15 years

I'm fighting to make 1/4 year

Seems like it was all fine and dandy till I made 9 weeks

Guess it's all outta my system and now the work begins
I agree the plant is magic for the body

Nice to meet ya

Out of the tunnel, wind at your back & sun in your face. Life is good Brother Hizzy :love::cco::love:

Out of the tunnel, wind at your back & sun in your face. Life is good Brother Hizzy :love::cco::love:

Nice way to put it, thanks!!
I'll let ya know when I get some sun and breeze.

We had 65+ mph snow last night after a huge thunderstorm
Ripped the chain right off the storm door

I'm at the dr again
Trying to get her to see me pet my therapist

Mainly to give her feedback

She won't have any info for me on what I'm going thru
They said no ones got clean from Bup's or subs at this office

Do my part and bounce

Today's over 10 weeks and last week it got hard

Guess I'm truly opioids free now

Work begun!!

One day at a time & one tack at a time :bravo::high-five::thumb::love:

Dr was super appreciative that I came back and gave her feedback

She said almost all patients stay on and it don't return

Told her it's ten weeks and a day and how I feel (crappy lately) and all the pain but when she asked how often I wanna use again I tell her about my obsession with my clean time and am. It willing to have to jump that train again or I should use the term kicking opioids

Sucks but necessary for me to get a shot at piece of mind and quality of life

You got this Hizzy~ I'm 7 years clean after a 16 year heroin addiction & I can honestly say that one day at a time works~ at first it was literally one breath at a time. It can be done, and this beautiful weed definitely helps!

You got this Hizzy~ I'm 7 years clean after a 16 year heroin addiction & I can honestly say that one day at a time works~ at first it was literally one breath at a time. It can be done, and this beautiful weed definitely helps!

Thanks!!

Great to hear success stories, I am at a minute at a time right now.
I think my receptors are completely opioid free now, like now the work begins.

Next week I'll have two diff kinds cbd rich CCO

Maybe that's the gold at the end of the rainbow for this year.

If I felt like 3 weeks ago in the Ozarks it would be lots more comfortable.

Sure wish they were getting fair laws up there

No home growing at all!
Thought Arizonas 25 mile law was bad

Nice to meet you Hizzy! Your journal was the first I started studying~ very inspirational. You have a lovely green thumb! Thank you for journaling!

Good job man! 7 yrs on sub myself after 11 on the junk. Motivating me to start kicking the sub, just still scared of the monkey.

Good job man! 7 yrs on sub myself after 11 on the junk. Motivating me to start kicking the sub, just still scared of the monkey.
Thank you IndoorMang~ yeah, that monkey is the fear that keeps me from going back! Good job yourself~

Back
Top Bottom