How many of you have tried LED lights?

growForGold

I bought 6 120W LED grow lights from Guru Grow Lights recently and am so far quite happy with the results.

At first I was kind of worried, they are fairly expensive compared to HPS but I had the extra cash so I thought I would try them out (I also figured they have a 90 day return policy so I might as well try them out).

I try to limit myself to between 2000 and 3000W of power usage for my whole house (so I don't get caught) and I figured LEDs would allow me to grow more within my limit.

I have so far been growing for about a month from clones and I am pretty impressed with the results. I expected the plants to grow slower (but I would have more of them) but so far that is not the case.

I am wondering how any of your final yields with LED grow lights have turned out? Were you happy with the results? I still have 60 days to return my lights if they will not work out in the end.

I'm really interested to see what people say about LED. If it can provide a real alternative to HPS its worth the extra cash.

I don't have any personal experience with LED, I've read the reviews and product info. The biggest difference I've heard boils down to lumen output, but if they can produce in spite of that, it could really be a worthwhile investment.

Back
Top Bottom