• 1 gram - half eighth

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • half eighth - eighth

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • more than an eighth

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters

baller7764

I was just wondering how much you guys smoke everyday. I'd say anywhere from a gram to a half-eighth for myself. It's probably on the high side (no pun intended) of that usually. And don't get me started on weekends :ganjamon:.

Unless I'm with friends, I'll usually only vape about a half gram a day. But that's easy to do since the bowls are so small and last for so long.

I have to kinda ration myself too. I dont have a job so I exist off of roach weed and handouts from friends.

I smoke A lot and it depends if it's danks or schwag danks if i have it i'll smoke 2-3 grams a day schwag i'll smoke like a quarter a day

I smoke about a bowl or 2 a day. Its keeps the docs away. lol.

half an eighth. few bowls in the morning,a mid day bowl and a nightly spoon of Orange Crush keeps my stress down and my function up = )

I can easily put away about a 1/4 ounce in a day. I smoke HEAVILY. I'm always smoking until I become completely numb and lose all ability to command any semblance of short-term memory. I forget the topic of conversation in mid-sentence. I been growing some pretty potent tree. I can smoke til I'm not even sure where I live....and I'm at HOME!

I can easily put away about a 1/4 ounce in a day. I smoke HEAVILY. I'm always smoking until I become completely numb and lose all ability to command any semblance of short-term memory. I forget the topic of conversation in mid-sentence. I been growing some pretty potent tree. I can smoke til I'm not even sure where I live....and I'm at HOME!
Scotty, we gotta hang out dude...:smokin:

Usually on a good day about 1/8. I usually smoke when I wake up, roll 2 or 3 for during the day when im out, and then 1-2 more blunts or joints before sleep.
I stay medicated ;)

Depending on my funds its usually about 2 grams a day. I stay away from blunts, unless someone is matching for one (not matching ON one, so only one blunt)
I tend to stick with my handy glass bowl, and play videogames while high, which makes time go by much quicker. Matter of fact, I think Im gonna bake up and go play some Need for Speed....

no its all good bud but i dont smoke mine much i smoke with people and whenever i dont have money my dealer will smoke like 4 or 5 blunts with me free so i never run out

Your dealer sound awesome.

I smoke about 3 (maybe more) bowls a day, unless I work then it's only 2. I go through a half gram to a gram a day usually.

about an 1/8 a day, make a mix when i get up, generally about 5am, have a cone or 2 while making coffee, then "try" and make the mix last me all day, if i have to work it usually lasts me, i like to be stoned all day :cool:

Depending on my funds its usually about 2 grams a day. I stay away from blunts, unless someone is matching for one (not matching ON one, so only one blunt)
I tend to stick with my handy glass bowl, and play videogames while high, which makes time go by much quicker. Matter of fact, I think Im gonna bake up and go play some Need for Speed....
I will admit that lately i've been laying off the blunts. I bought a bunch a week ago, but havent rolled out of them too much. I'm really starting to stick to my Element & Smoking(company) papers. I've also got some Bob Marley hemp papers that are great.

I smoke about 1/8th a day....... all day errrrrrrr day .........
put it in the air!

All day err day for sure Cream lol, i need mi sweet sensi!

Back
Top Bottom