How much do you smoke?

How much you got?...i`ve never measured but i bet its a lot, which is why i`m groing my own.:peace:

i want exotic weed that no one else has...reason why im trying to grow, still workin out a few kinks before i start germin the vkush seeds i got. cant wait to taste this stuff!!!! anyone ever smoked this stuff?

I probably smoke about an 8th a day, but I have been known to double that. Got a lot of friends who smoke a lot of weed.

Well I've only smoked once until now with a friend a month ago(yes i'm a noob).We smoked 3 grams in a week.When i have my own grow i am thinking of having a regular week basis of 2-3 grams i think depending on the situations.

Depending on how busy I am, I will smoke anywhere between an 1/8th and 1/4 ounce of dank a week, but a 1/4 usually last me a week and 1/2

My wife and i smoke an ounce a week of high grade, medical cannabis, we spend $1000 a month usually on our meds. That's 46% of our budget, i agree with "colorado MMJ" it really sucks to think of how much you spend -too much.

I smoke one or two Goldenwraps or Cigarillos a day.

We mostly get afghani hash these parts. Say 5 grams a week or so of that. About the same for good weed. If I am on vacation or so, double it. Not much maby, lol, but thats it.

If it is some gash chronic, probably a good 3 grams maybe 5. Since I don't usually run into mids lately, I'd say smokin 3 blunts of some dank grefa gets me blitzed.

Back
Top Bottom