How much do you smoke?

i smoke my erb like someone would smoke a fag on an average day id smoke 12 joints i can get through an oz in a week, ive been doing it for over 18 years so you do the math 140 to 150 on the oz shit thats alot of blue notes, took up growing a while back im savin a packet :peace:

3/4 of an ounce??? Haha, you sir, are my kind of pothead :)

So far, my tops has been an entire half eighth within a few hours. Nothing big, but then again, I have yet to buy anything more than that. Damn being in highschool and not having money...

I don't smoke a lot at any one time. An ounce will likely last me more than a month. Nevertheless, whenever I'm high, I enjoy ride.

I go through around a quarter a week. I buy by the ounce and try to make it last the month. Sometimes that works out.....other times, not so much. :ganjamon: I have a reliable source, so if I run out I just go get more. After all, it's needless to be weedless.

A quarter lasts me about a month depending on the quality. I smoke out of a very small plastic waterpipe. A pinch off a bud is usually 2 hits which is plenty for me for the evening before bed. Sometimes I go back 2-3 times that evening depending on the munchies and what I am watching.

A quarter pound in two weeks? wow, you have my admiration. Sounds like a smokefest. I've smoked for several decades and could never accomplish that.

How much for the QP? Is it good bud?

Peace and good bud :hippy:
Heh.... I smoke a LOT. My fiancee and I buy a QP at a time and it usually lasts us about a week and a half to two weeks.

I got about 80g from my last harvest. This will last at least 3 - 4 months, but if I share with a friend or two, I may have to start a crop early to keep up with my demands. I make around 6 blunts and keep them in the weekends.

I am moving soon, so I have my last crop growing to hold me over a few months. I enjoy my personal crop. No longer do I depend on questionable stuff from the streets.

Shit some of you guys smoke heaps..... id smoke about an 8th a week i recon, id smoke more coz i luf it, but i find it f&cks my motivation, makes me impatient (when im off), and makes me a bit slow.....(at solving issues at work)... how i do love smoke though........:peace:

An oz a week between me n ma gf, thats r prsonal outa of the stash we sell from. but were always enjoyin the shottie bong being passed around the group each day when they come round for more...

toke n all :roorrip:

:peace:

wow, some of you guys smoke a lot, way more that me ! i usually smoke about 1 or 2 grams of weed a day in college. if ive got hash its around 3/4 ounce for sunday to thursday. these days its a €20 bag (1.4 grams) every 2 or 3 days, but only because me and all my friends bar one has lost their job, so were broke.

I use for medical purposes. It depends on the strain the and potency. The stuff I get at the dispensary down the road from where I live is decent, but I also know several non-caregiver sources and thier potency seems stronger and the stuff I grow myself for soem reason seems the strongest. I dunno if it's my lighting situation or what, but my white widow that is in her 6th week of flowering, I plucked and quick oven dried a bud a few days ago and even so immature she made my teeth feel electrified and kinda numb, tingling. The white widow I got at the dispensary doesn't even seem like the same strain compared to mine? I'm letting her go to 30% amber trichomes before harvesting. I average smoking about a half an ounce a week, and it's all good quality that I get from the dispensary or my other contacts and also what I grow myself.

Back
Top Bottom