How much is too much, for a gram?

It's about 15 a gram here in central ohio, Mexican brick shit.
And that's way to fucking high, I grow my own, best in Ohio too! Not that anyone will find out, I do not sell and certainly tell no one about it, it's for me and me alone!

Wow 30.4 is pretty high. Actually the highest I've ever seen. I read an article that said Bruce banner #3 was the highest ever recorded at the cannabis cup with 28.35%. Good work!

I'm currently with Aphria but I've been looking into Medleaf. They seem to huge a huge selection of strains.

Yea I'm with them too. I like them but the strains are minimal. And they only have one strain over 20% THC. That's troublesome to me.

Customer service says they are working on expanding the line, I see a few "comming soon" strains being added. I hope they are 20% plus. The main reason I joined Aphria was for the $6/gram if you order 30 or more. I just wish you could combine 3 strains and get the same discount. 30 grams is a lot to buy if it's not very effective.
There is a lot of positive medleaf reviews on lift. It's just such a hassle to switch LP's.

Yea I do notice the coming soon. And I look forward to seeing what's available. The Teslin started at 6$ then they did the switch to 6$ a gram for over 30 grams on everything. For me out west here, 6$ a gram is competitive against street value. So I'm thankful. But would certainly love more selection!

Have you ever had any issues with quality from Aphria? I had Panache one time and I received mostly shake and stem. I complained and they said it was due to the weather. Other times it's been great but that particular batch had me shaking head.

Have you ever had any issues with quality from Aphria? I had Panache one time and I received mostly shake and stem. I complained and they said it was due to the weather. Other times it's been great but that particular batch had me shaking head.

To be perfectly honest, I've only order once. Relieved 90 grams, 8 different strains and the only thing was I kind of questioned some of the strains as to whether they were what they said they were. But other then that I haven't any complains about the quality.

i currently pay $20 a G right now. My brother found a guy who does $10 a G so we are looking into it and possibly will be living it up here soon. Im ease coast USA so its kinda hard to get the good stuff here..im like 3 or 4 hours south of DC i think.

I am giving about 7 bucks a gram, 200 an OZ for medical up here, would not have an idea on rec.
14 years in the army, 6 combat rotations, medical retirement on the 10th of Dec, took me until the 15th to have my medical card in hand.
The worst part of the Army was being away, close second was not being able to toke..

Back
Top Bottom