How much is too much, for a gram?

12-25 here, uncool place.ive paid the rec prices in CO,they should use a gun at the cashier.

mine is 0 to the people I give it to,and the real cost should be 3-7 a g for anything,when the world is free so will be the prices.

It's about $25 p/gram here on the street or around $100 a quarter/$300 to $350 ounce.
Mates rates is more like $200 to $250 ounce if bought.
I'm sure glad I don't have to buy it very often at all, I have good friends, and when I'm greened up I repay the favours.
Free the world, Free the Weed.
Cheers n Peace

Dispensaries donate 4$ a gram to me. But then charge patients 13$

That sounds a bit arse about ( that's Australian for "back to front" :) ) Dutty, I can't possibly see how their associated costs are higher than yours, not to mention time/labour involved in producing. I understand why you are moving to recreational now.
I can only hope that we ( Australia ) will learn a lot from the structure of your growers / dispensaries modelling and improve where necessary.
Cheers n Peace

im sure most in here are old enough to remember,but back in 87-92 a grower could get 4500 a lbs,for fire,so the prices are dropping
on the growers end,but the shops are making the profit now

When we started dispensaries were paying us a minimum of 2200 a lb. Now are stuff is higher testing 21+% and alot of variety 23 Strains. And now we get 1800-1900. Eventually in my opinion the medical will either stop or be combined some how. That's why we are going recreational.

im sure most in here are old enough to remember,but back in 87-92 a grower could get 4500 a lbs,for fire,so the prices are dropping
on the growers end,but the shops are making the profit now

Back in the mid to late eighties here hydro still wasn't very widespread.
So a grower could get more than $50 to $100 for an ounce of leaf. We had heads season and the dry season, where those of us lucky enough to have the right friends still smoked quality, and everyone else paid for bags of leaf and tip, usually saved from the plucked males for dry season.

My dude charges $15/g
I get it for $12/g

if I buy a fat sack I can get it for $10/g

dank buds~~

Back
Top Bottom