How often do you use aloe and for how long?

The123321

I am growing autos in 50% 50% soil perlite with biotabs organic dry amendments. I have coconut water powder and aloe powder. I want to give both the aloe and coconut water during the grow as a boost. I have read that aloe is good in veg and coconut water is good in flowering on there.

I am thinking about doing aloe and coconut water 1 time per week and I water with tap water when not including the aloe and coconut water. Do any of you give both aloe and coconut water at the same time? Do any of you use aloe for the whole grow or do you only use it for the first few weeks of veg for it on there?

I use aloe in my water as a surfactant to help spread the water out. I'm not sure how the powder does the same as the fresh gel. The gel is super slimy. It also contains amino acids and carbs.
Once a week sounds reasonable with ALOE and there's no problems using it in flower as well. You can foliar spray as well with good results. Just don't spray the actual buds during flowering. I had some notes I copied about coconut and aloe.... I think they were buildasoildotcom....

"Vegetative Phase:

If your soil is older and full of life you can most likely just use good clean water all the way through from start to finish. But when you are first mixing up a fresh soil it is helpful to boost the soil life by using Compost Tea's. When your soil needs a nutrient kick you can also try Botanical Tea's and other DIY nutrient solutions. To learn More about Compost Tea and Botanical Tea's, Read Below in the details.

Week 1: Use the Aloe and or Coconut Solution to water once.

Week 2: Straight water

Week 3-5: Water or Botanical Tea depending on how the plants look. If they aren't dark green and healthy, you may want to use a tea.

Week 6-8: Transplant to garden or final container and use a BuildAFlower top dress kit with a compost tea or Kelp Meal Tea.

Flowering Phase:

Focus on minimizing stress to your plants. Pay attention to the increased use of water at this point and make sure to do a good pest spray right before this point.

Week 1-2: After the Flowering Top Dress, Water only or Basic Botanical Teas

Week 3-4: Start using SST tea's at this point if you haven't done so already. (SST = Sprouted Seed Tea)

Weeks 4-8: SST, Aloe Vera Juice, Coconut water or just straight water. Don't overdo it, but don't be scared to spoil your plants. No more botanical tea's will be necessary from here on out unless you know that this variety has a long season and will require an extra boost. "

Back
Top Bottom