How temperamental!

Bigreen907

What’s up fellow medheads,

So, little back story. Running coco/perlite (70/30) and GH flora series basic nutes (micro/gro/bloom). I am into week 6 on 2 white widows and 2(+1 in solo cup) amnesia haze (AUTOFLOWER). Today, I mixed up a 4/1/5ML into 2 gallons(distilled water). I currently have a little nitrogen toxicity, so I cut my stuff in 1/2 until I get a little lighter green.

So, I fed it a gallon today at noon. I feed via the rain maker, which is just a 2 gallon tank with a pump/hose on it.

All of them popped a full on boner, thriving and getting a little lighter in color. At about 7pm, I seen the leaves were dropping just a tad, so I made sure my PH was balanced to a 6.3 and fed them the other gallon. Now...... they are drooping again.

What gives? Is my PH too high for hydro? Do the nutes break down after 7 hours of sitting in distilled water? I have heard autoflowers are extremely temperamental, that true? Did someone shit in my plants Cheerios?

I am running them into their veg stage now. Running a little behind on that, but that’s fine.

Thanks ahead of time guys!

A2361AC5-6A65-42AB-8630-B981195A87F3.jpeg
DF85C4B9-4141-4A7E-8010-E6693A3E46F0.jpeg

Is my PH too high for hydro?

:thumb:

I have heard autoflowers are extremely temperamental, that true?

I heard that steak is actually a vegetarian product - but that doesn't make it true, lol. Last year or thereabouts, I dropped a White Widow Auto (don't remember the breeder) on its head and broke it off - just above its first real set of leaves. So I threw it away. Then I dug it out, tried to tape it back together, gave up, tossed it again... and then decided to let the poor thing die in the grow room under the lights instead of in the town dump.

I eventually harvested bud from it. . . .

Back
Top Bottom