How to final flush in coco?

CharazzWhite

420 Member
Hello guys, im nearing the end of my crop. The question is flushing. Im bout to flush with distiled water + flawless finish. For how many days should i flush like this. Some say week, some say 2-3 days are enough in coco. I appreciate every tip. Thanks

Hello guys, im nearing the end of my crop. The question is flushing. Im bout to flush with distiled water + flawless finish. For how many days should i flush like this. Some say week, some say 2-3 days are enough in coco. I appreciate every tip. Thanks

What watering method have you used during the grow?

Hand watering?
On your next grow try increasing the frequency of the waterings, you will see much better results.
On the flush, two schools of thought, no flushing and lite flushing.
At around 10 days from chop I fill my rez with full nutrient solution, and run the first daily cycles. For the 2nd day I add my RO which is 50 ppm to fill the rez and pH. Third day I do the same, 4th, 5th and so on till chop. Each fill reduces the amt of nutes given the plants. For example, if my ppms at the start of the flush is 850 by the time the the final cycle is run it is down to below 125 ppm. Never run straight RO or distilled.
Just my 2 cents!

Back
Top Bottom