How to Hydrate Dry Bud?

Stoobie

k so i just finished my second grow, and I let it dry but I let it dry too much. Now the bud is crumbly to the touch, and I need to know if there is any way to get it a lil stickier and softer... thanks.

Re: How to Hydrate Dry Bud??

put a orange peel in with the nugs and the moisture from that will hydrate them and make them smell orangy. dont let the peel touch the nugs tho cuz that could make them get mold.

sounds good thank you

hydrate3.jpg

hydrate5.jpg

ok I have 4 of these half full with orange peels on the top, amost identical to the ones in thes pictures. The bud i'm using is really dry, so how long should I leave it like this? Two days seems right but I'm just a little worried about mold forming.... anyone?

alright I'll check onthem in about an hour...

Stoobie, if you are gonna put up PM's pics in your post, at least please say the source.

But yeah, PM's method works like a charm.

The best way I found out how to hydrate dry bud, is to get a sandwich bag, and put 5-7 drops of water into the bag. Close the bag shake it up and just leave it be. The bud will stay freasher for longer and always have a new feel to it. It also makes for very good joints. Roll the joint, then let it sit fro 30mins to an hour.

Back
Top Bottom