How To Know When To Harvest

medium
thank you Michael for the info.i am reading all i can as far as harvesting and curing.your right i do not want to screw anything up now.the plants arn't very big and they have lost all but the top 6 inches,but there all buds.not very big ,but i hoping they be good.i just learned how to show pictures,hmm lets see now.c ya,todd
trecs_012.jpg
ps i tried to show a picture of the 2 old gals but was told i did'nt have permission to use pictures in my gallery? what?

M Red;
Looks like your there......I think i see amber????
As they say when you think your there, wait a week.
In your case maybe a couple more days... turn down the air temp to about 65 and change the water if your hydro.
I read to cut them down in the dark as well....I didn't, not sure if that makes a big diff.
Get your dry room all set before cutting!!!!!! and have that area air controled
50% RH and about 65-70 air temp. fans blow the air around as well!!!!
Best

tomatoes_001.jpg
hmmm i am going to have to see what the temp is after 12 hours of darkness.when i have checked on them with the light on its 80-90 degrees. mabey i should change the exaust fan around and see if i can get the temp down.and i too have been reading about cutting in the dark,we will see....even though it won't be too much of a harvest i'm stoked!! this has been a learning experence and thanks to all the help along the way. and i still have a whole new set of cuttings to grow....how cool!!!

i'm wondering that as well.how long will the trichs stay white? i check my gals every few days and there trichs.They look like white sugar crystals.should they look like brown sugar crystals or close to that? i am being very patient. i always say"hey ,good things take time".and oh don't they.thanks to all,todd:roorrip:

Guys,
if there milky looking there real close. You could even call them ready at that point.
watch close in the next 5-7 days they should start to go amber.
Cut the timer another 1/2 hr or 1 hr to further bump them aloing.
Gets those temps down.
Flush!
Be watching everyday!

well i checked the old hens last night and the trichs are still lookin clear.that or i can't tell the differents. could that be that they are still clear? thanks,todd

well after looking around i found that my hens are not too old.i was reading about bonsi pot plants 15 years old!!! wow..anyway my gals trichis? are still white,maybe a little cloudy but no amber.....or mabey i don't have a clue? so is 2 weeks plus the norm for waiting for the tric to change color? thank you all,todd

hello? anyone home?....well i checked the "old ones" yesterday and as far as i can tell the trics are still white.could it take this long to change colors? (2 weeks plus) any thoughts would be great.thanks ,todd

i really do need some advice.how long can it take for your tric's to turn amber? its going on a month that i have been checking them.i moved them outdoors 4 days ago hoping that will get something going.So can it take this long for them to mature? they still look like sugar. thanks,todd:thedoubletake:

well don't sweat it folks.i cut them down this morning. i have been lookin at them for over a month now..... what happened anyway? am i on a dead end or something or like i said before ,is my "handle" that offensive or that i like God and our country?.i thought this was a liberal place,a place where your not judged one way or the other. well?

Wow how sad.guess i'll just come back under some other name so i can get some answers around here. up to this point i had nothing but good to say about this place.i would have never guessed i would be "stiffed"like this..... well c ya folks around... "My long hair just can't cover up my REDNECK!!" and Hey and God Bless Ya!!

Guys,
if there milky looking there real close. You could even call them ready at that point.
watch close in the next 5-7 days they should start to go amber.
Cut the timer another 1/2 hr or 1 hr to further bump them aloing.
Gets those temps down.
Flush!
Be watching everyday!

Mine girls are about 50/50 clear/milky.I have one more feeding that I am going to do and then it will be flush, flush, flush!

Back
Top Bottom