How To Know When To Harvest

Hey Michael,i dried them slowly and everyone that tried it including myself said HMMMMM, very good!!!! so i guess i did something right. i just couldn't see the trics changing color.could it have taken a month for them to go from clear to white? i never saw them turn amber or i didn't know what i was lookin at.the buds started turning brown so i thought its time to do it...... so now i'm doing a outside grow.they are just starting to have pitchels?(spelling) i hope we have more sunny days up here.does rain = mold? should i put up some tents? anyway thanks for any advice......happy trails,Todd:roorrip:

yes sir, thats good advice. Im one who flushes the plant 3 times..then let it slowly dry out..then as im noticing the overall glistening of the plant,the empty seed pods bloating sexy girl wants to be takin' and takin she is....trimming her down and getting my fingers sticky with her resin...leave her hang upside down...then in A/M trim her down to long buds...keep in mason jars...opening if i see sweat inside jar...even then everyday open up the jars so (the buds) breathe...the leaving on after a week...they stay asd fresh as the day i plucked her......

thank you,i got some growing outside and they are almost ready!! i haven't used any nutes in at least 2 weeks so maybe i don't even need to flush.would some dolimite lime hurt things right now,like as far as taste ect. or just let em grow.they look great.i'll try to get some pictures up.i may have messed up though.i did cut 6? fan leaves of each plant.just to open them up some and give the buds as much sunlight as i can. there are plenty left.in fact if i didn't say anything you wouldn't know i trimmed any....i worry that all the rain up here will mess things up.so far, so good.just hope for a week of dry weather.that would snitch the deal....happy hemping,Todd

I can't speak to the dolomite lime and taste, that's something I don't know anything about and I would rather soemone who does p[ost something. I have always heard to NOT trim fan leaves but hey if you did and you didn't have any problems after then that's good. Have you just used water the last two weeks? If so you are probably ready to harvest. Have you got a scope to look at the trichs? That's how you will really know if they are ready

yes i have 2 scopes for traic snooping.i had a hard time seeing any difference in the colors last time.i never did see any amber colored ones.last time i watched them for over a month looking for them to change to amber.the buds finally started to turn brown,so i pulled them(well actually i cut them down). so i will watch closer this time. i'm just bummed about the rain .the last few days were record RAIN>>> i'm really thinking of putting up tents of a sort. just a few days of good old sunshine and i'd be set. well see.with all the rain i hardly need to even water them. sorry for crying so much about the rain. it just gets old. so thanks for getting back to me. happy trails,todd from the great nothwet.....

just plain old garden "nippers"+,now not "loppers",just plain old "nippers".haha.. what ever you chose i'm sure will do. quick and clean, thats all you need.welcome,Todd:roorrip:

i hope to post some pictures later today. but what i am wondering is what time is the best time to cut them down. years ago i was told to cut them in the heat of the day to get the most out of them.and now days i heard that you should cut them in the dark.and if you cut them in the dark would it be good to do it in the very last hours of darkness,like around 4:20 am (serousley) any advice would be great.thanks,Red

help! i need to finish them up asap as mold is starting to show up.what hour of the day do you cut them down? PLEASE!!!!! i'm in trouble here....

well i found my answer.you know sometimes a guy just wants a good word to know he's on the right path. it must be my "handle". :;):those damn bigots, there all the same!!! Red

Thing about indicas outdoor. So thick and dense the buds are that wet mold occurs by the end of budding. Sucks only thing to do is cut parts off thst are infected. Battling green caterpillars and whitefly. Have some prayig mantis need more. How do you keep your yard safe???

i have a big white goose. she is very possessive of her "yard".loves me and a few others.she doesn't mess with the weed much,she nibbled a little ,but i think she was just mad at me....really.they are quit personable... anyway it works for me. Red Goes for some "Good Honkin Weed"

so i messed up with the pictures again,but i will persaver...here is "Lady" she is a great "keeper of the gate"
meds_014.jpg

It the goose that guards the green gold.

I would not fuck with that bird....

:ganjamon:

Wow how sad.guess i'll just come back under some other name so i can get some answers around here. up to this point i had nothing but good to say about this place.i would have never guessed i would be "stiffed"like this..... well c ya folks around... "My long hair just can't cover up my REDNECK!!" and Hey and God Bless Ya!!

hi redneck i ave the same problem white widow got all triches and lovely amber hairs do i chop her or let them flowers carry on as i have just noticed that its second hairing and there of white turning amber do i grow these or chop:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom