How to Make a Grow Journal

Is there anyway to change my thread title? I'll be honest got to excited and now I regret it. But if there is please let me know. Thanks guys.

Hi dlf90, just click on the Report Post Icon and write a message with your preferred Journal Title in "quotation marks"

:Namaste:

Can you guys educate me as how to put a working link in my signature? Thanks for the help.

At the top right of the screen click Settings, and then click Settings again.

Now, at the left hand side of the screen click "Edit Signature"

Next, you will have to use the tool bar function to put the link in. Look for the icon with a little Earth on it and it will allow you to make the link. Once you get there, you can preview your signature and then go back and play with the colors,etc.

Hope this helps in some way! :Namaste:

Also, to make it so it reads a message of your choice rather than the actual link, you can simply put a closing bracket ] after the .html of the link and then write your message in before the [/URL] ending part. :passitleft:

Hey bro I just joined this blog and I was going to see if you could help me out. I can take some pictures and if you are in the USA we can talk on the phone if you can. I have no problem with it. I am honestly in the middle of my first grow and you seem like you know what you are doing so I figured I would ask someone with some knowledge.

let me know if you can.

Thanks.

G

Back
Top Bottom