How to Make a Grow Journal

Hod do I get the link for my journal in my sig?

Go to settings at the top of the page next to your profile name. On the left hit edit signature. Type then HIGHLIGHT the name of your journal -then hit the link button (blue ball) and a window will come up asking you for the address you are linking to. Just paste the address of your journal in the box and voila you have the link.

:Namaste:

I've become familiar with seeking needed information here, and excited to share my journey as I attempt my first indoor grow! I'm completely new to posting however, and I would like to start a grow journal. Is the "Posting to your blog" tab where I need to be? Any tips for site navigation would be appreciated! I plan to start my enclosed attic build soon, and I would love to collaborate in this initial process!

Update:pretty sure I just found where to start my journal... by adding a new thread to journals in progress..? So now once I begin with adding my first thread, how will I continue to access it? Will I be able to connect to it from my profile or will I need to do a search? When feedback is given, will this show up in my profile inbox to alert me? Heck, I don't even know how to monitor this thread if an administrator provides any guidance! lol! Sorry. I'm a little technologically impaired, but I insist this site will be beneficial in my start up! Well wishes needed! :thanks:

Hi Alidan :ciao: welcome to :420:

When you write a comment on any thread, you automatically become "subscribed" to that thread.

by clicking on "settings" you can see if any new comments have been posted in your subscribed threads.

:goodluck: with your Grow Journal :thumb:

I've created my journal a month ago but now I would like to update the title but there doesn't seem to be an edit button on my first post.

So, how do I edit my thread title ?

To edit the title, click on the little black triangle on the bottom left of the first post.

This is called reporting the post.

Write as a message the title you would like to have, e.g. Please change title to: "My New Title"

Then someone will change it for you.

To edit the title, click on the little black triangle on the bottom left of the first post.

This is called reporting the post.

Write as a message the title you would like to have, e.g. Please change title to: "My New Title"

Then someone will change it for you.

thank you very much !
But would'nt it be less time consuming for your guys if we could edit our posts on our own ?

please look at my journal guys for any improvements i can make. my last several crops have been bad. i have 4 lights at 600w each i bud under. got 1 pound from 40 plants. same setup in the past i got 3 plus lbs.
in the past i did just flood and drain- EB -but i did top feed last 2 times, suppose to be better, i was told, but im not getting yield

please look at my journal guys for any improvements i can make. my last several crops have been bad. i have 4 lights at 600w each i bud under. got 1 pound from 40 plants. same setup in the past i got 3 plus lbs.
in the past i did just flood and drain- EB -but i did top feed last 2 times, suppose to be better, i was told, but im not getting yield

Where is the link to your journal???........:circle-of-love:

If I have two different stages of veg going for a grow 2 and one going for a grow 3 do I do 2 journals or combined them into on thread? I know that sounds like a bumpkin question. I just want to do it right. Thank you for your time

Back
Top Bottom