How to Make a Grow Journal

how do i make a grow journal a dont know what to go on please can someone help thank you

ak481991 said:
how do i make a grow journal a dont know what to go on please can someone help thank you

Read and follow directions s in post one of this thread ;)

i would really like to start my tread on a very specific grow i did start earlier .i did keep an informal journal but did not post any pics to any forum ..i did readf quite a bit here already about how thing are done and i really have to say this site does impress me more and more ..
however i did not find a very specific info i was looking for ...i have actually only one post ( my intro ) and did notice that before i could use the pm system i need to have 50 posts ...so on the same ideas do i need a specific amount of posts before i can upload pics ?
thanks in advance peace 7 ;)

How do i link my grow journal to my signature? :)

420 IS THE GREATEST TREASURE I HAVE FOUND. WITHOUT YALL MY FIRST GROW WOULD HAVE BEEN A DISASTER. THANK YOU 420 STAFF AND MEMBERS!!! I FEEL BAD I HAVE GOTTEN SO MUCH FREE INFO CAN I MAKE A DONATION TO THE SITE?? :thanks:420

Hello, forum.

Is it generally frowned upon to start a journal without knowing the actual strain? I have clones from a proven mother, but the seeds were a mystery gift from friends here in CA. I have all other necessary information and lots o' pics. This is my first indoor grow using hydro and I will have many questions. :)

Thanks!

By the looks of your journal, it seems you have figured this out, is that correct?
what button to click tho to actually start feeling out this info?

Hello, forum.

Is it generally frowned upon to start a journal without knowing the actual strain? I have clones from a proven mother, but the seeds were a mystery gift from friends here in CA. I have all other necessary information and lots o' pics. This is my first indoor grow using hydro and I will have many questions. :)

Thanks!

High curbcheck,

You definitely don't need to know the strain in order to post a journal here. :cheesygrinsmiley: There are lots of journals that showcase "mystery strains". Feel free to start your journal here: Journals in Progress

Good luck with your grow! :cheer:

:Namaste:

hey admins/mods got a question,my gf spiffy is trying to start a journal for the last 2 nights, and keeps having a problem ,she can post normally to my journal, but for some reason when she tries to start a new journal thread she types it all up and hits post and it goes to a white screen and sits there, and never puts the post up,she is using both firefox and chrome, with chrome it says internal server error,,any ideas whats going on,and what she should try?

Back
Top Bottom