How to Make a Grow Journal

thanks for the information. the site has been tremendously helpful. :thanks:

PetFlora said:
I am interested to start a Journal, but under Journal it says New Thread. I do not want to start a thread as there is no control over idiots, spammers, etc..

The reason to start your own journal in a new thread is that netiquette dictates the focus of the discussions will be limited to your work or your subject. Visitors posting in your journal need to generally stay on your topic.

Any high jackers, trouble makers, or spammers are handled by our moderators. Just push the report post button in the lower left and we'll take care of it or you.

Hey guys I keep getting this error message when I try start a journal.

Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfil the request.

Is there something I should be doing?

Just start the thread with "Test" and if it works, then go in and edit in your additional data.

This could be a bug from our old outdated database software, which is getting upgraded on 4/20 with the launch of our new website. Could also be an ISP issue on your end too though. Hope this helps. :Namaste:

Thanks. It's good that so much help is offered. I've been help by reading of others problems. I'm about to start my second set of seeds - the first, died a horrible and needless demise. So here goes again.

After finding this site I haven't watched but about 5 mins. of the weather channel this whole week, lol. IM HOOKED and looking fwd. to posting my 1st grow journal. Waiting on some fem. The Purps. I'm building a 6 inch sewer pipe aeropnics system in a 8x8 I250, 1/4 hp chilla.
C-YA SOON

Hello and welcome spring2012! Go ahead and jump in, the water's fine! It truly is nice having excellent growers to help you along the way, you sorta get a boost in confidence. Open a journal! We would love to see your babies!

Here is the link!

Back
Top Bottom