How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Motoco -

For the past 4 days, I've cut way back on my exercise since I just plain don't have the energy after barely sleeping at night. My dogs were even pissed at me last night. They don't like me disturbing their beauty sleep! I will up my dose by a half grain/day until the cough is gone. The indica I have is the best I could get at the time. I'm looking into getting either an indica landrace or Master Kush seeds soon. I already have some high CBD seeds. Thank you for the advice.

Motoco -

For the past 4 days, I've cut way back on my exercise since I just plain don't have the energy after barely sleeping at night. My dogs were even pissed at me last night. They don't like me disturbing their beauty sleep! I will up my dose by a half grain/day until the cough is gone. The indica I have is the best I could get at the time. I'm looking into getting either an indica landrace or Master Kush seeds soon. I already have some high CBD seeds. Thank you for the advice.

Great, your a step ahead! I really dislike when you go to a dispensary and want a landrace Indica or close to it and they give you an OG and say its mostly Indica. Then the wheels keep turning at night...ugh! They know nothing about how the oil works using our method and just go off the heavy stone and do not know the difference. So glad you got the strains coming in you need. And they will be grown correctly! Please check your skype text for a message to get you to sleep better. You're very welcome.

Cheers

Can someone please make an image of this chart and upload it here, for everyone to share?
Warning Letters and Test Results

We'd like to save the data long term, in case they edit or delete the list for some reason. :thanks:

In late February 2015, FDA issued several warning letters to firms that market unapproved drugs for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of diseases. Some of these firms claim that their products contain cannabidiol (CBD). FDA has tested those products and, in some of them, did not detect any CBD. It is important to note that these products are not approved by FDA for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease, and often they do not even contain the ingredients found on the label. Consumers should beware purchasing and using any such products.
The links to the Warning Letters and the test results for the CBD-related products are below:

screenshot-www_fda_gov_2015-03-12_15-58-46.jpeg

Great job, brother. :thanks:

In late February 2015, FDA issued several warning letters to firms that market unapproved drugs for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of diseases. Some of these firms claim that their products contain cannabidiol (CBD). FDA has tested those products and, in some of them, did not detect any CBD. It is important to note that these products are not approved by FDA for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease, and often they do not even contain the ingredients found on the label. Consumers should beware purchasing and using any such products.
The links to the Warning Letters and the test results for the CBD-related products are below:

screenshot-www_fda_gov_2015-03-12_15-58-46.jpeg

That's sad to see. But continues my discuss in the medical industry.

I've bought a few bags of the dog biscuits from (before I found out about tacking) canna-pet

I&I

CannaPet sent us some for review, however after reading this we will not be feeding it to anyone's pet.

We share the same disgust as you, brother. :thumb:

That's sad to see. But continues my discuss in the medical industry.

I've bought a few bags of the dog biscuits from (before I found out about tacking) canna-pet

I&I

Nice find 420! Thanks to the people who make 'snake oil' the FDA will soon have control. On one hand it will be a 'good' thing for quality control and on the other it is not a good thing. They are already pushing the 'CBD' oil but it can only have 3% THC total? Not the repair/heal for serious ailments or even a preventive maintenance dose. It is the THC that repairs DNA misinformation (chemical imbalance) and the pharma's/gov know this.

We already knew the Government was going to get their hand into the industry, just a matter of time. Ironically the FDA passes man made drugs that 'kill' people more than guns, car wrecks, etc.

Thank you 'rip-offs' for helping out the Industry :bravo: You couldn't even take 'hemp' leaves and get 3-5% CBD? I hope you're new reputation gets you a new job at Mickey D's and are 'banned' from the Industry!

On a side note: Mo and I are starting to see our 'dream' come true. We actually start working together one day a week (Wednesday) at an Holistic Dr.s Office staffed with other Dr.s. For people who haven't been able to treat their 'chronic pain' and other ailments that have plagued them throughout their life. We will be giving 'consultation' on Cannabis Concentrated Oil. Consultation only and we actually are going to make something for what we love to do, helping others! Doors are opening up at an accelerated speed. Nothing connected to the MMJ industry but the Dr.'s know their patients need help. Also ill people will have a way to get their work up's done without being 'harassed' by western medicine. Bless them!

Ahh, night time oil finally.
I was relieved I hadn't lost my touch. Very clean.
I'll be more relieved in about 15 minutes.

Love the nighttime, :) Glad to hear Brother!

Checking in...
I don't like when our 420 family goes AWOL, so I'm letting everyone know I'm still here.
I hope you're all doing great & miss you freaks.

:love::circle-of-love::green_heart:

Checking in...
I don't like when our 420 family goes AWOL, so I'm letting everyone know I'm still here.
I hope you're all doing great & miss you freaks.

Hi Brother,

Thinking the same thing. Feeling like the 'Lone Ranger' and Tonto (60Cal, lol). Hope all is well Cajuncelt!

You got room for a bear!? I won't bite if you keep me medicated... :)

Hi Smokes, good to cya around more often Brother! I know you been reading :) A family reunion today? Bears are always welcome :) Hopefully fsc will chime in :thumb: and have a 'block' party.

I was about to text this to Motoco, but wanted to share cause I'm busting at the seams.

NORML & Patients Alliance for Cannabis Treatment (PACT), have asked me to do a live day long seminar in Denver for the World Cannabis Week. It'll be on the CO, the CannaBudwig protocol & their use in fighting chronic diseases, especially cancer.
It's going to be taped (for some reason), & I hope I get a copy except you'll all know what I look like. Lol.

Anyways, in definitely going if I can & they know my physical condition. But, I'm so ready for good news & this helped.
My flights & hotel is already hooked up. I have some passes for stuff. I have to pay for meals, but they felt strongly I'd have no money worries like food.

I'll be there all week too, not just my talking day. Better believe I'm pulling the cancer card every time I see smoke.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom