How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Hello All!

I just wanted to share my story about how well the oil has worked.
My Mother was diagnosed with stage 3 bladder and stage 2 lung cancer, and after almost losing her to the normal cancer treatments, thee radiation and chemo made her kidneys fail and she had to undergo 5 blood transfusions..

Once I had her out of the hospital, I told her she needed to try it.. She was so run down she couldn't eat or keep anything down.. She didn't want to believe me that oil would help.. She has been anti cannabis her entire life as well as my father due to the endless brainwashing and propaganda campaign's.

1st I found testimonies she could watch and then I dug up all the info I could.. I ordered 1gr of CBD based rso oil to help her, this was 90$ a gram from my local dispensary.

After just an hour or so she was feeling a bit better, and after 72 hours, well I don't think anyone would have thought she even had cancer! She was up and about, eating and drinking! I was even stunned..

So I ordered her some suckers that were CBD/THC to get her used to the THC side a bit, and even when she was back in the hospital for procedure's she would take her suckers, and the hospital was none the wiser..

Then I bumped her to CBD/THC oil and then FINIALLY I used this thread and had enough material I had grown to make oil for her :)
The 1st batch I used was a mix of CBD/THC pineapple/plat bubba and I made a solid THC one using an OG I grew..

So while she was medicating for roughly a month, she could not undergo any chemo or radiation because her cell counts were too low, once they were up, they did a CT scan to see if it was even worth continuing treatment, as the cancer was very aggressive and they were afraid it would have spread..

Once the scan results came back, the doctors were just standing dumfounded, didn't know what to say.. Except that her bladder cancer was GONE!! yes Thank You Lord!! GONE!!! GONE!!! GONE!! Her Lung Cancer had reduced to just a small tumor..

her oncologist was in tears, they had initially wanted to remove the bladder entirely, now she just had her check where they opened her up to inspect the bladder and everything is good!! yes I am still so stunned, stunned is a good word to describe me right now that and humbled beyond words.

The entire time she hasn't even stopped smoking CIGARETTES, WTH!!! I swear when I see her smoking, I want to slap them out of her hand, but here RSO oil is STILL KILLING CANCER, while she continues to smoke.. WTF! seriously.. if she would have quit I bet she would be entirely cancer free!! But some people just cant learn, but I wont stop working on her..

So how does it work? I did much research on this as well, and the following quick video explains it better than I ever could :) So THANK YOU 420 MAG!!! without you, I couldn't have done it and come this far.. :Namaste:

WOW KOncept, my goose bumps are so big I thought I had real geese on my arms. Thank you for sharing your win over cancer. Would you mind sharing how she medicated other then the suckers. This will help other people who may not be so lucky as to have you for a son. Also, remember that your mom should be on a maintenance dose once she has knocked down the cancer, that will help keep any future cancers from getting a strong hold on her again.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR MOM & YOU!!!!! :love:

I just finished a run with 100g of Vanilla Kush (approx 14g of oil produced). I used 4L of alcohol, of which 500ml absorbed into the herb and the coffee filters. So I then had 3.5L, of which I reclaimed 3.1L (which is just under 90%) using my column still (quite different from the one pictured earlier). Possibly could have gotten a little bit more but didn't want to ruin the batch.

I have some experience with using the still before this though as I made my own 93% ethanol to use as I couldn't purchase it easily. If you're making oil on a regular basis then I would recommend looking into using a still.

Hello sir can you guide on exactly how you make the 93% ethanol ?
I am totally novice in this. And have no prior knowledge. Please share your method

RSOiler , I was also able to obtain from my local dispensary pure CBD capsule's that were 30mg ea.. Then I used different edible's, candy bars that were CBD/THC. She would snack on the CBD's in the day and in the evening would use the THC ones..

Also when she was in the hospital she was able to use those.. I also used tinctures like lotions they had so she could use that to rub into her feet and body, I believe it is coconut based lotion. I was lucky that my dispensary focuses on medical, so so lucky..

What I am currently adding into the mix will be canna butter, I think this would be a great addition as well as a great way to get the medicine in the system..

I just talked to my Mom and she is on the way to the hospital to have the stints removed from her kidneys and get everything else back to normal :):thumb::Namaste:

She told her oncologist what she did, and her oncologist gave her a smile and a nod, but because she has an HMO, they just cant or wont talk about it openly as they have to follow the guidelines they are given for treatment.. I found thee only time a Dr will recommend cannabis is when a patient is stage 4 terminal and untreatable, and even then most will not tell patients about the benefits that canna can bring them, but sadly instead just prescribe deadly pain killers.

So next on the list is getting what I need to make canna butter, and getting my mother to stop smoking as her lung cancer continues to disappear... Seriously, how she can smoke while having lung cancer is beyond me, and the Canna is STILL kicking the cancers BUTT! seriously amazing and unbelievable..

RSOiler , I was also able to obtain from my local dispensary pure CBD capsule's that were 30mg ea.. Then I used different edible's, candy bars that were CBD/THC. She would snack on the CBD's in the day and in the evening would use the THC ones..

Also when she was in the hospital she was able to use those.. I also used tinctures like lotions they had so she could use that to rub into her feet and body, I believe it is coconut based lotion. I was lucky that my dispensary focuses on medical, so so lucky..

What I am currently adding into the mix will be canna butter, I think this would be a great addition as well as a great way to get the medicine in the system..

I just talked to my Mom and she is on the way to the hospital to have the stints removed from her kidneys and get everything else back to normal :):thumb::Namaste:

She told her oncologist what she did, and her oncologist gave her a smile and a nod, but because she has an HMO, they just cant or wont talk about it openly as they have to follow the guidelines they are given for treatment.. I found thee only time a Dr will recommend cannabis is when a patient is stage 4 terminal and untreatable, and even then most will not tell patients about the benefits that canna can bring them, but sadly instead just prescribe deadly pain killers.

So next on the list is getting what I need to make canna butter, and getting my mother to stop smoking as her lung cancer continues to disappear... Seriously, how she can smoke while having lung cancer is beyond me, and the Canna is STILL kicking the cancers BUTT! seriously amazing and unbelievable..

Look into the Magical Butter Machine. Worth every penny. Use mine all the time. Send me a PM if you want to more info. :peace:

Thank you for that response KOncept, Have you read the first part of Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial - Tacking Method journal? Tacking would be a great way to keep the CB1 receptors full without your mother getting euphoric. What you are doing is great, don't stop until the cancer is beat down so small that all she needs is a maintenance dose.

As Cannafan said.........give mom a big hug and kiss from RSOiler. :love: :hug:

And here's one for you KOncept :love: :hug:

Thank You Guys! Yes I have her Tacking.. and had her read the dosing so she could understand it much better.. And yes I was looking at the Magic Butter machine and it looks like the way to go.. I cant wait to get one..

You are awesome KOncept.

I just ordered a MB2e yesterday. The promo code "Gummybear" still works for a $25 discount on the MB site. If you order from a third party site like Amazon, there's no product warranty.

Hi Everyone

Apologies for stepping in. We just wanted to let you know that the Moderating Team has been working hard for the last few weeks cleaning up this and the "Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial - Tacking Method" threads. We have been moving posts, ensuring that all Oil-making information and all Tacking information is in the right thread.

We are delighted to tell you that the project is completed and we have, thanks to you all, two comprehensive resources that anyone looking for help, support and information on the making and taking of Cannabis Oil will find invaluable.

Please help us moving forward by ensuring that your questions and answers and knowledge sit in the correct thread.

All posts concerned with making Oil should be in this thread:
How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

All posts concerned with taking the Oil, via tacking or suppositories, should be in this thread
Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial - Tacking Method

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you. Without you, these two threads would not be the great resource they are. :thanks:

Sending you lots of love and positive, healing energy.

Your 420 Moderators:circle-of-love:
:Namaste:

Another kiss ass folks!

But how do you like the signature with you in it, Cajun....OK?

Another kiss ass folks!

But how do you like the signature with you in it, Cajun....OK?

No, Teddy's been on this for a long time. So, has Rob. I know how hard they worked doing this. It couldn't have been much fun.
Cool about the sig! Just more options ya know.

Kidding about the kiss ass....I'm grateful too....even changed my signature....thanks guys!:420:ROCKS!

Hi guys can someone tell me please if this alcohol is OK to use to make cannabis oil?

2015-10-18_14_54_50.jpg

:welcome:Hi faceless42001,

No, don't use rubbing alcohol. It leaves a residue you don't want to ingest. It's made to NOT be food grade so you can't drink it.

Better to use Everclear or vodka. They both contain water. That makes them pull stuff from the buds like chlorophyl, wax and other stuff you don't want in your meds, but is not harmful to your health like iso alcohol could be.

The best solvent for cannabis oil is ..........KleenXtract. 100% organic grain alcohol. Here's the link to the site:

Food Grade Alcohol Extraction for Herbs

Have patients as the page takes awhile to post.

:Namaste:

Damn it, I already used it... does that mean I have to throw the oil away? Some other people on other forums said it was ok to use, It's for my mum you see who has been diagnosed with cancer glad you told me before I gave it her.

Edi: Also it doesn't look like kleenxtract/everclear is available over here in England. Will any vodka do?

With vodka (or any alcohol), the closer to 200 proof, the better.

I've known people to use iso, but try to get a cleaner solvent. I don't know whether to toss it or not. Depends on how much more bud or money you have.

Best of luck.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom