How to upload a video

Icemann420

True but a 14 second video shouldn't b that big of a file but it is in HD lol wonder how to reduce the size And thank you @MrFortwenty four your reply

I believe it's just the iPhone making a big video file I'll have to learn how to convert it or reduce the way video is taken

14 second video can easily be over 20mb. Doesn't have to be HD. There are a lot of video conversion tools available. Handbrake being one I like to use. Alternatively you can upload your vid to Youtube and just insert it into your post.
That 14 second video was 250 mb wtf lol

I got my iPhone a video compression app And it took it down the only problem is the quality is garbage. I have really nice new videos but compactor wolf take it down to 20 mb so I'm going to try others

I got my iPhone a video compression app And it took it down the only problem is the quality is garbage. I have really nice new videos but compactor wolf take it down to 20 mb so I'm going to try others
Thanks Icemann420. I have been trying to down load videos here cause it is much easier to do a video instead of all the pics and such.

It's hard I just shot A 1.05 minute video and i t was 250mb after compressing to 20mb it was un watchable. Really crappy video quality I wanted to start video blogging I like the idea way better then pictures. They suggested get YouTube and link videos. But I don't want a YouTube account. So maybe the idea is dead I contacted a moderator and asked about maybe upping the video quality I guess we'll see

Back
Top Bottom