Howdy Folks

Hi there.

Thought I'd put my name on a chair so I could have a place to sit. I've been reading here for awhile doing some research for a new light. John Wick and the Dutchman gave me some food for thought and their journals provided me with the insight I was seeking.

I've been growing for a few years now, but this last year presented me with challenges that I have never experienced with disastrous outcomes. I usually try to learn from the mistakes of others but some events can't be experienced through someone else and you need to live it yourself to truly understand.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

BFWN

Welcome to the forum

I’m glad you found some good journals I love the @Budget LED gear. You’ll be happy if that’s the route you choose

Welcome. You definitely came to the right place to learn and get help when needed!

Hi there.

Thought I'd put my name on a chair so I could have a place to sit. I've been reading here for awhile doing some research for a new light. John Wick and the Dutchman gave me some food for thought and their journals provided me with the insight I was seeking.

I've been growing for a few years now, but this last year presented me with challenges that I have never experienced with disastrous outcomes. I usually try to learn from the mistakes of others but some events can't be experienced through someone else and you need to live it yourself to truly understand.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

BFWN

Hi @BuddyFellaWassisName , and welcome!

I love it here and just met @Dutchman1990 yesterday - I haven't met @John Wick yet though, but will one day soon I hope.

Let us know when you get your grow journal running so we can follow along.

Cheers :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome :thanks:

:welcome: to the forum...

I'm glad to hear you got some help, and hope you're finished with the 'School of Hard Knocks.'

Thank you @Old Salt, I too hope I'm mostly through the hard knocks but only time will tell.

Welcome to the forum

I’m glad you found some good journals I love the @Budget LED gear. You’ll be happy if that’s the route you choose

Yes @Silverfox125, I did indeed select a unit from @Budget LED. I'm pretty sure the 500 Watt Series 3+ will give me more than enough light for my tiny 2x4 that I'm using now, so I'll probably have to make use of the dimmer :cool:. I'm faithful that it will be a more than adequate replacement for my current 600 Watt HPS.

:welcome: Buddy, what part of the world do you call home ? :goodluck:

I currently reside in the beautiful state of Oregon @Novadawg. I've been thoroughly enjoying the ... weather ;)

@DrCannaCanadian thanks for popping in. It must be exciting to meet people who you can connect with, especially when it involves a wonderful hobby we all seem to enjoy. The journals people create give us a opportunity to share a piece of their lives that we'd never otherwise have the pleasure to experience. It's also nice if you can learn something in the process.

@Dutchman1990, you sir have an incredible grow. I'm looking at those frosty nugs and I'm drooling in a way that would make the Mrs envious. I'm glad you took the time to showcase what @Budget LED is laying on us. It's almost unfortunate they have the word "budget" in their name because it pretty much renders Google searches useless. Sure you get their company name listed at the top but you also get a whole lot of what you're not looking for o_O.

I have started a journal, lets see if I can figure out how to link it ...

BFWN First journal

I haven't really put much up there about my current grow, yet, but I'll get there once I gather my thoughts.

@TurboBucket and @SmokeLake, thank you for the welcome.

Ok I should probably wrap this up ... I can get kinda long winded. I need to get out more :nomo:.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

BFWN

You know how long it took us to rank on google for our name? LOL - the name is based on the concept that for the money, we offer the highest performing grow light.

We considered changing the name to something fancy but we couldn't find one to fit our mission.

Back
Top Bottom