Howdy from a friendly gardener!

RPsmoke

Hey there all. I have used this site for sometime now for facts, and info. Now I suppose its time to join.

I am a legal caregiver in the great state of CA. I have taken many classes, and courses on this very subject. To say it is a passion of mine wouldn't do it justice. This is what I do and I love it. I have been growing outdoors in the sun for a few years. I have helped on large co-ops, and have done my own smaller operation. I have recently tried taking things inside. So far, so good. I run multiple DWC buckets. I have have only two harvest indoors, so am a relative noobie.

I love to "pay it forward". I wouldn't be where I am out with out all the help from wonderful friends, and helpful strangers. I fully believe in paying it forward, and am more then willing to share my limited knowledge. Mostly, I am here to learn ! Love learning, and always trying to know more. This looks like a great place for that !

Anyway, wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I do ramble, so be warned. Look forward to chatting with you guys as the time passes.

:peace:

Re: Howdy from a friendly gardener !

RPsmoke Hello and :welcome: 420 is glad to be of an assistance. Thank you for joining us today. Cannabis growing is a never ending learning hobby, Exciting, Rewarding and in your case as many Fantastic way to get your Meds. So continue to learn with us and please help out dropping the knowledge when you can. Anything we can help you find just ask. Your Family now RPsmoke! See you around the forums! :roorrip: :peace:
:xmas:

RPsmoke Hello and :welcome: 420 is glad to be of an assistance. Thank you for joining us today. Cannabis growing is a never ending learning hobby, Exciting, Rewarding and in your case as many Fantastic way to get your Meds. So continue to learn with us and please help out dropping the knowledge when you can. Anything we can help you find just ask. Your Family now RPsmoke! See you around the forums! :roorrip: :peace:
:xmas:

The Weed - Wow, such a warm welcome. Must say, I am impressed. That is the type of attitude I have been searching for in an internet site. Hard to find, to say the least !

Glad to be welcomed as family. Thank you Weed. Look forward to spending more time on the forum. I will see you later ! :peace:

Hey there all. I have used this site for sometime now for facts, and info. Now I suppose its time to join.

I am a legal caregiver in the great state of CA. I have taken many classes, and courses on this very subject. To say it is a passion of mine wouldn't do it justice. This is what I do and I love it. I have been growing outdoors in the sun for a few years. I have helped on large co-ops, and have done my own smaller operation. I have recently tried taking things inside. So far, so good. I run multiple DWC buckets. I have have only two harvest indoors, so am a relative noobie.

I love to "pay it forward". I wouldn't be where I am out with out all the help from wonderful friends, and helpful strangers. I fully believe in paying it forward, and am more then willing to share my limited knowledge. Mostly, I am here to learn ! Love learning, and always trying to know more. This looks like a great place for that !

Anyway, wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I do ramble, so be warned. Look forward to chatting with you guys as the time passes.

:peace:

I am proud to say RP is a friend of mine, and Growing Brother. You can't find a more friendly helpful man anywhere.

Glad you are here RP! You have much to share!

I am proud to say RP is a friend of mine, and Growing Brother. You can't find a more friendly helpful man anywhere.

Glad you are here RP! You have much to share!

Thank you for the kind words. Means a lot to me Roseman. :thanks:

It's awesome to see so many familiar faces. Great to see ya buddy!

Back
Top Bottom