Howdy, howdy

curlybud

Hey everyone!

Swiss boy here, expatriated to Canada a few years ago.. Accidentally stumbled upon this site when researching the Bloombox, saw what a huge resource 420mag is and decided to build my own growbox based on the info on this site!

So yeah, lots of people in Switzerland smoke (don't mix us up with Sweden although i know lots of Swedish potheads too!), and we like doing the exact same things our compadres on the North American continent like doing when stoned.. playing music, poker, video games, partying, hanging out with friends, having rolling contests, eating.. haha.. you know!

I've gotten tired of depending on others and decided that after about 10 years of smoking it was long due that I become self sufficient. I'm totally inexperienced in the growing department so I expect a fair bit or trial, error and bad crops before getting something decent :hmmmm:

I'm off to gather info on how to build a growbox, I'm not the most talented in the hardware/construction department either (even less so when irie!) but I'm eager to give it a shot and might even post some pics of my progress up to amuse everyone :p

later !

Cool, Once you get set-up make sure to post your first grow in the grow journals forum and let me know when you do I will be sure to follow. Good Luck with the build and Peace

High and welcome to the 420 community! Good luck with our grow. Keep us posted.

Peace and good growing :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom