Hydro Bucketeer-Ceres Purp Fem

Re: Hydro Bucketeer-CERES Purp FEM.

where the hell r my pics lol jus got off work im exhausted and wanted to see em been workin sonce 8 30 last night got of at 4 30 this mornin

say purp an rose wuld yall do me a favor and keep my family in your prayers my pops passed away today almost 2 years to the date when my mom passed.

sorry for the wait fellas.Been really busy.. Runnun 1500 ppm..All the nitrogen is being drained from the fans so they yellow and die..Bout to start witholding more nutes in a week...i got full UNIFORM cloudy trichs, I chopped a lil for sum headdy shit.

4-10-10_16_.JPG

4-10-10_15_.JPG

4-10-10_14_.jpg

4-10-10_13_.jpg

4-10-10_12_.jpg

4-10-10_11_1.jpg

4-10-10_10_1.jpg

4-10-10_5_.jpg

4-10-10_6_.jpg

4-10-10_4_.jpg

4-10-10_3_.jpg

4-10-10_11_.jpg

4-10-10_10_.jpg

idk man that looks beautiful brotha

Great job with this grow, purp. Came out on top, even after dealing with little hiccups along the way. Keep up the good work.

I was also looking at those seeds @ Attitude. What is the smell like, and have you smoked any to give us a report? I am interested in CERES genetics if they are good.

Great job with this grow, purp. Came out on top, even after dealing with little hiccups along the way. Keep up the good work.

I was also looking at those seeds @ Attitude. What is the smell like, and have you smoked any to give us a report? I am interested in CERES genetics if they are good.

Very POTENT odor man i aint gonna lie...when i get home from work,i open the glass door to put my key in and i can smell it...deff. not good.

The WOS LANDRACE and MEDICAL strains are the best to me...Another Great INDICA is BC GODBUD from BCBuddepot.com

Back
Top Bottom