Croatsan's - DWC - Amnesia Haze - 2 x 400W - ScrOG - Journal - 2016

Bruuuuh.... A+++ Grow... Your plants look a-fuckin-mazing... Niceeeee - I will definitely keep up-to-date with your Journal. Those roots look CRAZYYYY - I've never seen anything like it. Haven't done too much hydroponic research, but those roots look awesome!

Hi murricanGiz

They do, indeed, grow fast. I'm taken aback a bit myself. In my previous hydro, things were developing a bit more slowly. For instance, first roots reached the water after 18 days, this time it happened in nine days.

They've been under 800W dual spectrum almost from the day they sprouted (for the first couple of days I had them under 400W). This might have helped. Brand new bulbs, also.

Thanks for stopping by :)

I will be checking in on a daily basis. Lovely photos. Hope to see/read more. Love it! Keep em coming!

I'm still working on my first grow, and I'm only using a 125w ESL CFL - I'm sure once I aquire more knowledge, I'll be able to step up my game. Thanks for sharing dude, and thank you for investing your time to help me with my first grow. Sincerely appreciated. <3 from Germany

Hi weenmeoff

Pleasure to have you here.

Actually, the cops were okay. The oldest of the bunch (there were six or seven of them) got angry at the young cop who reported it. He said that if it were for him, he'd let me go without a report - just harvest the plants (and probably give some to him).

They've never seen a hydro setup before. The young one's eyes were the size of soccers. He kept calling it "the laboratory" :)

When they started dismantling the setup, one of the cops, nonchalantly, tried to pluck out one of the plants, expecting that it would go easy. Suffice to say that he was unsucessful .

When I began draining the res, he just couldn't fathom how is it possible for plants to grow in water :)

At the police station, everyone came to see it and to take pictures. I even got complimented by a chief inspector for narcotics saying he'd never seen buds this size :)

Given my medical record, the judge let me go with a remark to be careful next time. The only damage was the loss of equipment and the loss of buds. I was about to harvest in ten days :(

They were supposed to burn the plants later, but the way the cops were drooling over them, I somehow doubt it :)

These were the ladies:

2015_1.jpg

2015_2.jpg

2015_3.jpg

2015_4.jpg

Regards.

Day 27:

Temps have dropped here today and tomorrow is going to be cooler but starting Friday, more heat is coming. In spite of the heat, girls (hopefully) are developing nicely.

I'm tempted to flip right now, seeing how big they've become but I'm gonna bite the bullet and veg them for a full month, as I have initially planned. I'm a firm believer in solid veg time, sativa or not.

I'm pretty confident I'll be able to manage the stretch once it starts. 16 feet square of ScrOG is a lot of space to fill. The most important thing is that they look healthy.

Still topping with pH'd water, they're drinking about two liters daily (around half a gallon). Lowered the lights yesterday. The distance from the tops now is 30cm (12''). Looks like the girls don't mind.

10_08_1.jpg

10_08_2.jpg

10_08_3.jpg

10_08_4.jpg

See you in a couple of days.

Day 29:

It's ScrOG time. Decided to flip today. Better safe than sorry. Pruned them a bit below the net. Temperature is down for the last couple of days and my res temps are, finally, in the proper range - 23C (73.5F), but not for long. The heat is coming on again starting today. Oh, well... The freezer is full :)

After two toppings with pH'd water, ppm dropped to 229 while pH rose slightly, but just very slightly. Topped them with fresh nutes, added pH Down to lower it to 5.5 again. Girls do love those pH swings. Just look at them go! Not even a month old.

Still feeding them the veg regimen and will continue to do so for another week. Then I'm gonna up the bloom nutes. This was the last time I gave them root stimulator. Continuing with enzymes for the entire duration of the grow, of course.

12_08_2.jpg

12_08_3.jpg

12_08_4.jpg

12_08_5.jpg

12_08_6.jpg

12_08_7.jpg

12_08_1.jpg

Day 31:

Today is exactly one month from seed. The stretch is on and the tucking has begun. Temperatures have been reasonable here for the last week and my res temps are where they should be - 23 Celsius (73F).

The thickness of the stem, or should I say trunk :) is 2.1cm on the largest plant, 1.7cm on the smallest, the little one, which had a late start. Living proof of what hydro does to a plant in veg compared to soil.

Been pruning the undergrowth slowly, but steadily. They're still at 400-500ppm.

15_08_1.jpg

15_08_2.jpg

15_08_3.jpg

15_08_4.jpg

15_08_5.jpg

15_08_6.jpg

15_08_7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom