Croatsan's - DWC - Amnesia Haze - 2 x 400W - ScrOG - Journal - 2016

Yeah I read about your bad experience and I sure as hell don't want to experience the same. I can sometimes smell my upper neighbors' cooking near the area where I'm growing so I guess they might be able to smell my plant when I'm at the same stage than you. My girlfriend is kinda freaking out so I'm gonna buy a can filter :p

Yea last week twice my husband and I came home to intense smells walking up the walkway. The first time we came home we walked in and didn't smell anything cause of the Ona bucket I made. So hubby immediately said it must be neighbors smoking. So I didn't think anything of it. Then a few days later we came home again we were immediately hit with the smell again walking up the walkway. Then we go into the house and again we didn't smell anything but the Ona in the house. Hubby was again, babe don't worry it's got to be neighbors smoking. But I didn't care, I upped the Ona, and the only window in the room that was boarded up to block light I decided to reinforce it. I duct taped all four sides of the board to the window so no air escapes, then I put a jar of Ona in front of it, then I put another board over it. This way even if there is still a little bit of air that escapes cause of the central air being too high, it would enter one chamber with the Ona there to clean any snippets of air before it escapes. My husband said I was being paranoid. I said, yes I'd rather be paranoid than busted and my beautiful crop destroyed. I still don't know if it's a neighbor smoking or not. Their windows and front door is right next to mine. But walking into my home you can not smell anything, until you walk into the actual grow room. Hubby has mentioned a few times that it's like getting clobbered when you open the door to the room, cause you forget there's even something growing in the house until you walk in the room and get hit with the smell.

Looking good so far, Croatsan. Keep it up!

Peace, Hyena

Day 79:

Day 52 in flower. Upped the nutes a bit. Now @550ppm. Definitely growing two different strains, though. Buds are forming differently. Two plants have hard and compact buds, and one not so much (last two photos). The difference is, clearly, visible.

There is some leaf curling going on but I'm trying to keep the light as close as possible and that's to be expected. It's more prominent on the left plant and that's where it's hotter because the inline fan is on the right side of the dual cooltube. By the time it reaches the other end (90cm), it loses a lot of its cooling power. Next time I'm going with 300m3/h instead of 125. There is a slight yellowing (bleaching) of the leaves right below the cooltube path. No wonder. They're taking the full brunt of a brand new pair 2x400W HPS at 35cm (14 inches) distance.

Aerating the roots twice a week for a couple of hours. Easy and convenient thing to do with a second res. Just empty the main tank into it and then, after a couple of hours, pump it back in.

RH is around 42-45%, temperature measured at the tops is 29C (84F). PH is within range. What a pity I wasn't able to fill the ScrOG completely. Next time, I'm going with four plants.

01_10_5.jpg

01_10_4.jpg

01_10_3.jpg

01_10_2.jpg

01_10_1.jpg

See you in a week.

Hey bro, good looking flowers, getting frosty. The yellowing of the fan leaves on the center plants is an issue. I have found backing the lights off some during the second half of flowering won't hurt development or yield but gives the fan leaves a little break from the heat. From what I can see (assuming all plants share the same nutrient solution) it looks like a heat issue and you might risk shocking the plants with the noticeable fan leaf stress. That will delay/reduce bud development. Try raising the tube a foot if you have room and I will bet the health and growth of the center ladies will improve noticeably within a week. Just a suggestion. Can't wait to see the end result.

Peace, Hyena

Day 79:

Day 52 in flower. Upped the nutes a bit. Now @550ppm. Definitely growing two different strains, though. Buds are forming differently. Two plants have hard and compact buds, and one not so much (last two photos). The difference is, clearly, visible.

There is some leaf curling going on but I'm trying to keep the light as close as possible and that's to be expected. It's more prominent on the left plant and that's where it's hotter because the inline fan is on the right side of the dual cooltube. By the time it reaches the other end (90cm), it loses a lot of its cooling power. Next time I'm going with 300m3/h instead of 125. There is a slight yellowing (bleaching) of the leaves right below the cooltube path. No wonder. They're taking the full brunt of a brand new pair 2x400W HPS at 35cm (14 inches) distance.

Aerating the roots twice a week for a couple of hours. Easy and convenient thing to do with a second res. Just empty the main tank into it and then, after a couple of hours, pump it back in.

RH is around 42-45%, temperature measured at the tops is 29C (84F). PH is within range. What a pity I wasn't able to fill the ScrOG completely. Next time, I'm going with four plants.

01_10_5.jpg

01_10_4.jpg

01_10_3.jpg

01_10_2.jpg

01_10_1.jpg

See you in a week.

Hey hope everything is ok here still waiting for updates.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Woopsy LOL, I thought I was responding to a new post you had on root rot, lol Guess I have to put the vape down. lol

I believe your roots looks fine. Well it's not root rot, I believe. All your roots looks healthy and separated with no slim or snot like material on top of them. The slight discoloration can be from any rust in water or from nutrients. My roots are all slightly colored due it nutrients. But I have read, roots need to look slimy/snotty all smashed together or can't tell each strand apart. Plus root rot will always have your tank smelling fowl. Those are the signs I believe for root rot. Let me know what you find out. But you're grow is looking good. :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Croatsan...where you is? :byebye:

Peace, Hyena

Back
Top Bottom