Hydro - CFL - Morning Dew, LUI, ak47 x Double Sour Diesel, Haze x Skunk#1

T.N.T.

i have 2x morning dew (Cinderella 99 x Endless Sky), legends ultimate indica for outside and ak47Xdoublesourdisel, and possibly hazeXskunk#1 but i cant remember which seeds are which SHOULD OF USED LABELS! I don't remember which seed is what or entirely sure which of the last two strains name i germed in this run. Anyways here they are. Tell me if all the pics are working or if i need to re-upload.
This is a closet grow and right now I can't afford more then one bucket (will have money in a week or two)... so I starting 4 plants and keeping 1-2 of them in the bucket and planting others in soil for outdoor or transfer back to hydro later on but will prob. just keep them soil.
Indoor I am starting with only CFLs have a 10-pack of 6500K 26W ProLine cfls. Plenty of light to start.. I have 2 blacklight flurescent mounts but I think they say they can only hold to 23w... could these be used to provide some side lighting to the plants? T5s would they work?

MP4.jpg

I have 4 rockwhool in one bucket right now just to get them rooted... That's why they are not buried in hydroton they are just sitting on top of it all.. so once the 1-2 biggest sprouts are good ill plant them below and take 2-3 others and put them in soil based potting until i can afford my hydro gear or just guerrilla grow them outdoors. Its a large 5 Gallon bucket with 2 airstones running off a TopFin XP-60 dual outlet pump. With 2 airstones i figured this bucket could do a max of 2 plants in it, pushing it.
Does this look like it will work? I took a rubberband and wraped it around twice to help squeeze them together so the top openings would be small. I will leave them tied together till they have all come above ground and the openings around the seedling are pushed smaller.

Re: Hydro - CFL - Morning Dew, LUI, ak47xDoubleSourDiesel, HazexSkunk#1

TNT, take a look at the how to upload photos link in my sig... It should get you on the right track with the photos..

I've been leaving the CFLs on 24/7. Only thing I'm concerned about is I think all the plants were started different times. One was put in rockwhool a day or so before the next. And the last two were put in to germ like a 3-7 days later, and I haven't been keeping track of start date. Just birth date of seedlings coming up. How these two coming up look?

mp9.jpg

and this guy, havent come up yet. Hmm what day should I say they were born...i gotta keep a notebook open or something and write stuff down!
P2006090012.jpg

P2006090010.jpg

P2006090004.jpg

UPDATE TIME!!!

So I went to home depot today and although they had nothing good for buckets I lucked out and got a $5 21 Gal Tote (tub) that is perfect... it was baby blue color. I got some nice black duct tape and electrical tape while I was there. I taped it down all black.. and the neat thing about this tub is under the grip on either side is 4 small holes with plastic insert covering them... perfect size for putting in the air tubes, no drilling neccessary!

So I still need
-Bigger pump and/or 1 set of tubing and another airstone... I could use the weak elite 5w pump to oxygenate the 5 gal bucket, and then use the dual outlet pump i have to have 2 feeds into the big tub... though im thinking i need more pump/air line action going on. More like 4 air tubes + air stones to the 21 gal tub... Thoughts? Will likely cut 6 holes in the lid to fit 3-5" pots or something... then I will only be growing 2-4 plants in it as I don't know if I will have enough light with just cfls to grow 7 plants in a 2x4x6 closet but who knows... I go back to the university August 25th ! I want to have most plants close to finished by then, so I don't have to drive home (2hr drive) every weekend. I also don't want to half-ass it... so I will probably invest in an HPS or flurescent set when I get some more $$$

-The two things I need most that are killing me right now ARE hydroton and the net pots. I will likely order off ebay as the closet hydro store is like 40mins away, but shit I don't want to wait for shipping.. so I might have to make the drive.

-still need to go to pet store and get PH Test kit. Is it bad its been like a week of growth for the plants and i haven't gotten one / checked yet?

-I should start germing some more seeds... I have 3 seedlings succesfully growing with no health issues as yet... the last gal didnt come up and there is some brown/yellow stuff near where the leaves are supposed to pop up thinking it may have got a disease or something... it got a decent white root halfway down the 2inch rockwhool. Although the new germ plants will be 1-2 weeks younger that shouldn't make a difference in the scheme of things, correct? As they will just have to start flowering earlier and prob. make less bud.

That's all I can think of right now. Here are the pics.

P2306090002.jpg

P0606090002.jpg

P2306090000.jpg

P2306090001.jpg

I'm tuned in dude.
I don't know about those strains but Aug 25th is only like 63 days away.
I'm no expert by any means but I don't think your gonna be ready to harvest by then.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!

Nice grow man! I have skunk haze seeds myself, so im looking forward to see how will they look and behave (hope someone can tell the difference between the stains and recognize them later on). Ill stay tuned, keep us updated and GOOD LUCK!!:grinjoint:

Well the 2 seedlings i placed in a dirt pot are dying/dead... guess they don't like the soil or something in the soil killing the rockwhool/seedling

Back
Top Bottom